If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Hasegawa 1 48 F-16A Fighting Falcon
- (30 X 18 75 X 45cm) - Emilia Clarke Game of Thrones Canvas Wall Art (30 & 157; X 18 & 157; 75 X 45cm)
- 2014 winner vehicle R C G-DRIVE eco Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Dakar Rally by CCP
- (Yellow) - Goolsky WPL B-1 1 16 2.4G 4WD Off-Road RC Truck Rock Crawler Army Car
- Licences Products Grateful Dead American Beauty Sticker
- My Melody Mobile pochette (bore) (japan import)
- Managing Your Money 1970 Edition
- Farmerly Geometic Floral Printing Stretch Spandex Slipcovers Sofa Cover Removable Elastic All-Inclusive Couch Cover for Living Room 13, Single-Seater
- Who What Where Game by JNH
- QX-Motor Brushless Motor 2300KV 2600KV 6 Blades 12 Baldes Ducted Fan EDF Motor QF2827 70mm 3-4S Lipo for Jet RC Airplanes F22143 70mm 2300KV Motor
- Hot Pink Adult Small MiDee Girls Tank Top Illusion Sequin Ballet Tutu Costume Dance Outfits
- Zoomy far 2016 Cotton Sofa Towel Sectional Sofa Cover Slip Resistant Single-seat Double-seat Three-seat Sofa Towel Cover Slipcover SC00305, 110x110cm
- Kotobukiya DC Comics Katana Bishoujo Statue
- ZCJB Staircase stool Ladder Stool Solid Wood Ladder Multifunction Folding Stool Staircase Household Ladder Dual-use Creative Step Stools Ladder stool ( color Brown )
- RADANYA Digitally Peacock & Lady Printed Cushion Cover Set of 5 Pcs Decorative Sofa Couch Square Pillow Case Throw 12X12 Inch
- Halloween Decoration Prop Illuminate Ghost Festival Toy Electric Voice Control Induction Decoration Haunted House Terror
- Shelf Home decoration student bookshelf bedroom picture book storage
- FidgetGear 6X2 Inflation Tire Wheel Use 6'' Hub 160mm Pneumatic Tyre Fits Scooter
- Trademark Fine Art Wine Country VII Art by Daphne Brissonnet, 14x14
- color08 50 Wx60 L WinfreyDecor Sweet Dreams Home Throw Blanket Cartoon Hanging Hearts from a Cloud with Scale Pattern Simplistic Kids Design All Season for Couch or Bed 60 Wx60 L Multicolor
- Cornhole Bean Bags Double Stitched Durable Corn Hole Bags Set of 8 Regulation with Portable Tote Bag Official Bean Bags for Tossing Game Summer Endless Outdoor Fun
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.