If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DOUERDOUYUU Exquisite bookcase Bookshelf Storage Removable Shelf Floor-standing Shelf Pulley Living Room Solid Wood Bookcase (color Coffee, Size 4-tier) (color Wood color, Size 3-tier)
- NECA The Hunger Games Movie Cuff Slit Cuff Flaming Mockingjay
- BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket for Kids Art,Mondrianesque Pop Design with colorful Squares Lively colors Geometric Shapes Print,Multicolor Throw Blanket for Ultimate Comfort 35 x60
- TINGTING Side Table desk End Bedside Student Bookshelf Dorm Room Fold Telescopic Computer Desk Notebook Large Space 65 35 10cm (color BLACK)
- Toddler Deluxe Merida Princess Costume
- Landing Gear Wheel Pants Set Edge 540QQ 280
- QWKZH School Bags New Hand-painted Backpack Korean Simple College Style Backpack Student Bag Men and women Travel Backpack,AZ1
- Preiser 17605 Paddock Fences Kit
- Texaco 8 in the Series Special Edition (Chrome)2000 Plane - 2000 by Texaco
- Fujimi model 1 24 real Sports Car Series No.111 Ferrari Super America
- GT Spirit GT130 Miniature Collection Car Red
- Big Bubble Bottle 12 Pack - 4oz Blow Bubbles Solution Novelty Summer Toy - Activity Party Favor Assorted colors Set
- Generic 100 pcs 300mm RC Servo Y Extension Cord 30cm Cable Wire RC Model Toys 20%
- Ultimate Grand Warden X Rare Battle Spirits Ultimate Battle 02 bs25-x06
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.