If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- DOUERDOUYUU Exquisite bookcase Bookshelf Storage Removable Shelf Floor-standing Shelf Pulley Living Room Solid Wood Bookcase (color Coffee, Size 4-tier) (color Wood color, Size 3-tier)
- NECA The Hunger Games Movie Cuff Slit Cuff Flaming Mockingjay
- BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket for Kids Art,Mondrianesque Pop Design with colorful Squares Lively colors Geometric Shapes Print,Multicolor Throw Blanket for Ultimate Comfort 35 x60
- TINGTING Side Table desk End Bedside Student Bookshelf Dorm Room Fold Telescopic Computer Desk Notebook Large Space 65 35 10cm (color BLACK)
- Toddler Deluxe Merida Princess Costume
- Landing Gear Wheel Pants Set Edge 540QQ 280
- Cartamundi Disney Cars Neon Game Box
- Best Sunshine 40'' Spider Web Tree Swing Net Swing for Kids, Indoor Outdoor Round Web Swing Platform Spider Swing for Backyard, Playground, Playroom, Adjustable Hanging Ropes, Max 600 Lbs
- Magic the Gathering Mighty Leap Magic 2012 Foil
- Dixit ODYSSEY & Dixit QUEST Expansions _ Two add-on expansions for Dixit Game _ Bundled Items (2)
- Best Friends Diversity Mermaid 13 Doll Set - 2 Pack
- WWE Elite Collection Series 24 The Miz Action Figure
- GLJJQMY Folding 2 Step Ladder Bamboo Home Escalator with Safety Handrail Floor Wooden Anti-Skid Ladder Household Ladder
- Megahouse Dragon Ball Z Buu Dimension of Dragon Ball Figure
- 2018 Solid color Embossing Stretch Sofa Cover Grey Striped Stretch Furniture Covers for Room Polyester Couch Sofa slipcover kit Army Green, Four Seater
- 1PCS Emax LS2206 2700KV 2550KV 2300KV CW CCW Motor redor for LS2206 Lite Spec Brushless Motor RC Multicopter CW 2300KV
- Mattel WWE Randy Orton Figure Series 12
- Scary Fancy Dress Personalised Halloween Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Fabric Freedom Construction Green Freedom Roll, 100% Cotton, Multicoloured, 13 x 13 x 7 cm
- 4Pcs Lot Remote Control Car Front Rear Universal Drive Shaft RC Car Repair Replacement Shaft Dog Bone for Traxxas 1 10 Slash 4x4 Brown
- Wild Kratts Wild Life Plush Shadow
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.