If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Yu-Gi-Oh - Combo Master (CDIP-EN029) - Cyberdark Impact - 1st Edition - Ultimate Rare
- Zoomy far 22-Styles Sofa Cover Sectional Capa de Sofa Elastic Sofa Printed Slipcover Couch Cover for Lig Room Black, Single Seat
- DG Modern War Magazine Issue 6 with Decision Iraq Board Game
- American Girl - Campus Snack Cart - Truly Me 2015
- Farmerly Floral Printing Europe Style Spandex Stretch Sectional Sofa Cover Slipcovers Elastic All-Inclusive Couch Cover for Living Room 14, Three-Seater
- Sportagraphs LTD Marcus Rashford Signed 10x8 Framed Autograph Photo Display Manchester Utd COA
- Masterpiece 1970 Edition Art Auction
- Ty Monstaz MURPHY - pink yellow Small Plush by Ty Monstaz
- Narnia - Prince Caspian - Glenstorm and Peepiceek by Narnia
- color11 60 x70 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Letter A,Letter A with Seashells on Pale Wooden Board Ingreenebrates Animal,Pale bluee Ivory Dark Coral Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 50 x60
- Laliva Wholesale 40pcs VISUO XS809 XS809S XS809HW XS809W Upgrade Bearing RC Quadcopter Drone Spare Parts
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.