If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Jeujura Wooden Construction Chalet Toy in Suitcase (175 Pieces)
- Farmerly 1-Piece Embroidered Slipcovers Sofa Covers Non-Slip Cotton Quilted Corner Sectional Sofa Couch Cover Living Room Sofa Decoration Brown 01, 70x180cm 1 Piece
- Bottelsen Hammer Head Steel Tip 90% Tungsten Heavy Weight 5 16-Inch Diameter Coarse Knurl Dart
- YuGiOh ZEXAL Galactic Overlord Booster Box 24 Packs [Toy]
- Used For Bedroom And Living Room Bamboo Mat Living Mat (Size 1.35M×1.95M)
- Green Latern Power Of The Ring Game
- TERABITHIA Mini 11 Alive Newborn Baby Dolls Collectible Native American Indian Girl
- Nordic Solid Wood Fabric Bedroom Dressing Stool Ash Wood Creative Bench V (color D, Size L40CMXW30CMXH45CM)
- 3dpink db_46505_1 The English Bulldog Stroll Drawing Book, 8 by 8
- RC4WD Raceline Gunner 1.7 Beadlock Wheels Z-W0211 Silver 5 Spoke inc Hub HEX
- Robot Arm Wooden Construction Kit with Water Hydraulics
- MoKo WiFi USB Digital Microscope, 1080P HD 2MP Camera, 50x to 1000x Magnification Mini Pocket Handheld Wireless Endoscope 8 LED, Metal Stand Compatible with iPhone iPad Mac Window Android iOS - Black
- (90.0 Centimeters) - Silver Pea Chain 2.2 mm in 925 Sterling Silver
- 304. Perfect Year - SWISS Jingle Jumbles – Monkey See Monkey Do Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Old Spinning Wheel - SWISS
- FidgetGear 1PC New Clannad Dango Family Plush Doll Cushion Pillow Cosplay Toy Gift M Size
- E Jingbiao Fashion creative home dining chair stool modern stool stacking sofa stool leisure stool small stool (color E)
- Carrera SLOT - CHEVROLET CORVE
- UK Only BSP RC Electric Model 7.2v 4700mah Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack Tamiya x 3
- GAOQUN-TOY 1 18 Land Rover Defender Land Rover SVX Off-road Vehicle Alloy Car Model (color BLACK, Size 21cm11cm13cm)
- TLMYDD European Creative Book Stalls Study Decoration Book By Home Craft Ornaments Bergamot Book Stand Folder 11x8x23.5cm bookcase
- Transparent 1×5m LPKH Tarpaulin Tarpaulin for Wood Logs,Transparent for Outdoor Use Covers Wood Clear Tarp,Ground Sheet Cover (color Transparent, Size 1×5m)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.