If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Jeujura Wooden Construction Chalet Toy in Suitcase (175 Pieces)
- Farmerly 1-Piece Embroidered Slipcovers Sofa Covers Non-Slip Cotton Quilted Corner Sectional Sofa Couch Cover Living Room Sofa Decoration Brown 01, 70x180cm 1 Piece
- Bottelsen Hammer Head Steel Tip 90% Tungsten Heavy Weight 5 16-Inch Diameter Coarse Knurl Dart
- YuGiOh ZEXAL Galactic Overlord Booster Box 24 Packs [Toy]
- Used For Bedroom And Living Room Bamboo Mat Living Mat (Size 1.35M×1.95M)
- Green Latern Power Of The Ring Game
- Mattel Wwe Legends Jimmy Superfly Snuka Collector Figure
- Piquadro Schoolbag, bluee (bluee) - CA3823W74 blue
- Little Pop Holiday 6 inch - Stuffed Animal by GUND (4057481)
- Plant Pattern No-Glue color Printing Privacy Window Glass Film Decorative Anti-UV (color A, Size 80cm120cm)
- IndianShelf Handmade 10 Piece Pink Floral Crackle Artistic Designer Drawer Knobs Cabinet Pulls
- Collection of Naruto types 6 1BOX All the 10 sorts
- Star Wars Darth Vader Action Figure Carry Case with 2 Action Figures
- Tron FLYNN 4 Action Figure (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition) by Tron
- Gem lotus flower pot combination Jingfeng Wall Decorations, Retro Classic Style, Creative Wall Hanging Living Room Kitchen Corridor Wall Hangings, 19cm Treasure Lotus Flower Pot Combination Fashion
- Red pink Black Stripes Personalised Christmas New Year Holiday Party Invi...
- Magna-Tiles 32-Piece Clear colors Set – The Original, Award-Winning Magnetic Building Tiles – Creativity and Educational – STEM Approved
- Capybara's Carp collaboration puppet Home ver. & Visitor ver. Hiroshima Toyo Carp
- Peugeot 508 SW (2010) Diecast Model Car
- Meiyiu TRX4 Aluminum Alloy Front Rear Portal Axle Housing golden for 1 10 RC Crawler Car Traxxas TRX-4 Axles Upgrade Parts Front Portal+Rear Portal
- COUCOU Age Vintage Medieval Victorian Renaissance Gown Dress Costume
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.