If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Green Latern Power Of The Ring Game
- BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket for Kids Modern Art,Pop Art Inspired colorful Kitschy Daisy Flower with Hard-Edged Western Design,Multicolor Velvet Plush Throw Blanket 50 x60
- 7.5 Redline Gen3 Sensored BL Motor by Tekin, Inc
- COLORSUM Easter Day Soft Plush Throw Blanket 50x60 inch Printed Flannel Fleece Blanket for Bedroom Living Room Couch Bed Sofa - Couple Hare Rabbit with Green Leaves
- Bicycle Emergency Blanket Girl Riding Bicycle in The Countryside Autumn Nature colorful Leaves Flying in Wind Print Multicolor Size 59 x35.5
- HAPP TRIX 14cm-18cm Japanese Anime eromanga Sensei Figure Izumi sagiri Sweet ver Action Figure Toy Model Collection Style- Kirino no Box
- Ja-Ru Flite Mites Jet Blast Party Favor Bundle (2 Pack)
- Egg-stra Special Easter Party Springtime Bunny Ears Accessory Craft Kit, Paper, Pack of 36
- Nambu ironware grapes (black) 2.0L (japan import)
- Harley Davidson FXE1200 Super Glide 1 6
- Sportagraphs Robbie Fowler SIGNED FRAMED Shirt Photo Autograph Liverpool Football AFTAL COA PERFECT GIFT
- Maruso Black Swan Lake With Crown
- Burton & Burton Toy Durafloat Balloon, 26
- Heroscape Collection 9 Expansion Set Blackmoon's Siege Heroes of The Moon Tribe
- Nicklodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 16' Large School Backpack-Squad Assemble
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.