If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Girl Jolly Giraffe Balloon Kit
- 0.30 Carat (Ctw) 14K White gold Round White Diamond Removable Jackets For Stud Earrings 1 3 CT
- Wine red Grey Floral Quilted Plush Sofa Cover cama slipcovers for Living Room Furniture Covers sectional Couch Covers SP4883 Wine red per pic, 70cm150cm
- Kids Microphone Karaoke Portable Wireless blueetooth Microphone with Speaker Music Playing Educational Toys Musical Instruments United States, bluee
- Think Fun 5214 A-Ha Rec-Tangle Puzzle (Lime Green Purple) by Think Fun
- Little Mommy Dress up Doll 2+ by Little Mommy
- Disney (Disney) US official merchandise bolt plush stuffed doll [medium-sized] 35cm36cm (height) (while sitting) [parallel import goods]
- GI Joe 12 Inch Police
- Chamberart Married City - 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle [Pouch Included]
- Classic Europern Style Flower Embroidered Sheer Curtains Window Treatment for Bedroom Living Room (1 Panel, W 50 x L 84 inch, Brown) 1300291C1BYBBN15084-8512
- ZSUO Weighted Blanket for Kids 50 x60 Inch Halloween,A Cloud of Bats Flying Through The Night with a Full Moon Fall Season Night bluee Black Grey Comfortable Soft Material give You Great Sleep
- Trademark Fine Art Cowl Ender Girl Art by Peggy Harris, 14x14
- Black Panther (Chase Edition) Black Panther x Funko POP Marvel Vinyl Figure & 1 PET Plastic Graphical Predector Bundle [ 273 23129 - B]
- 3dpink qs_54187_4 White Tigers Quilt Square, 12 by 12-Inch
- Xaviera Doherty Summer Blanket Anchor,bluee Sign with Rope Stripes Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 35 x60
- Sword Art Online Asuna Vacation Mood Version 1 6 Scale PVC Figure
- Vintage Brown gold Postcard Style Personalised Engagement Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Play Doe Kitchen Series Magic Oven Wheat Clay B9740 Genuine
- Baja Rear Wheel bar Wheelie bar for HPI Baja 5B King Motor ROVAN
- Pinky Reborn 24 Lifelike Reborn Baby Dolls Soft Silicone Vinyl Newborn Baby Girl Doll Cloth Body Real Looking Newborn Dolls Toy Toddler Xmas Birthday Gift
- Electro-Harmonix Nano Bass Big Muff Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.