If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Girl Jolly Giraffe Balloon Kit
- 0.30 Carat (Ctw) 14K White gold Round White Diamond Removable Jackets For Stud Earrings 1 3 CT
- Wine red Grey Floral Quilted Plush Sofa Cover cama slipcovers for Living Room Furniture Covers sectional Couch Covers SP4883 Wine red per pic, 70cm150cm
- Kids Microphone Karaoke Portable Wireless blueetooth Microphone with Speaker Music Playing Educational Toys Musical Instruments United States, bluee
- Think Fun 5214 A-Ha Rec-Tangle Puzzle (Lime Green Purple) by Think Fun
- Little Mommy Dress up Doll 2+ by Little Mommy
- Magic the Gathering - Ravages of War (004 008) - Judge Promos - Foil by Magic the Gathering
- TMNT Die Cast Basic Vehicle 2 Pk- Raph Splinter
- Antigua & Barbuda 500 Different Stamps Collection Mixture Packet Stamps For Collectors
- Benzara 87461 Enticing Wood Led Wall Sign, 10-Inch Wx10-Inch H
- Modern Large 3D Wall Clock Numbers DIY 3D Stickers Silent Clocks Office Home Decor Wall Watch (color A)
- Ceaco Disney Descendants Puzzle (Mal, Evie, Jay, & Carlos) Puzzle (250 Piece)
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Shinkenmaru High Proportion Collection Ex series
- 12.1.25 27MM SPL CON BLT
- Drawing Board For Kids Deluxe Standing Art Easel - Dry-Erase Board, Chalkboard, Paper Roller,Magnetic Whiteboard, Includes Paper Roll, and Accessories,The Ultimate All-in-One Wooden Kid's Art Easel, Y
- YuGiOh Performapal Trampolynx (MP15EN127) Mega Pack 2015 1st Edition Rare
- Women's Classic Premium Wonder Woman Costume Small
- 1000 Magic the Gathering Cards with 25 Rares & 5 Mythic Rares (MTG) - All Magic the Gathering Lots
- WLIARLEO Cover for Couch Sofa Towel Solid Black Anti-Mite Cotton Polyester Slip-Resistant Slipcover Couch for Lig Room,Home Sofa Cover 10, Three 215x300cm
- House of Card & Paper A4 220 GSM Card - White (Pack of 500 Sheets)
- Nohohon Spitual Stone Abenturin Figure
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.