If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Generic Baja Silencer Dominator Applicable 5B 5T
- MEIJING Baby Balance Bike 12-36 Months Infant 4 Wheels Balance Walker For Kids Toddler
- Funny Adult 60th Birthday - gold - Birthday Party Photo Booth Props Kit - 10 Piece
- Kinetic 1 24 P-47D Razor Back 3208 Brand New
- AJZXHE American makeup stool creative simple stool fabric sofa shoes stool iron dressing stool (color E)
- Trademark Fine Art Ranunculus Abstract II BW Light by Laura Marshall, 14x14
- color03 54 Wx72 L WinfreyDecor Word Search Puzzle Blanket Sheets Kids Cartoon Game Grid Numbers Finding The Right Words Pirate Icons Traveling,Hiking,Camping,Full Queen,TV,Cabin 60 Wx60 L Multicolor
- Generic RIAN Day 1 22 Scale Motorbike Model Moto Guzzi 850 Diecast Metal Motorcycle Model Toy for Collection Gift Red
- Mens Elastic No Slip Pin Clip X Back Suspenders With Leather Trim- White (Tall 54 Long)
- Kidoozie G02494 Pop-Up 'n Play Goal
- OSSCA Sound Baby Monitor (japan import)
- 925 Sterling Silver Natural Shiva Eye Shell Inlay bluee Turquoise Round 11 mm Stud Earrings
- Floral ofa Over otton Lip Reitant ofa Towel ofa for lig Room ofa uhion Multi-IZE o2, 70x150m
- 1 X Star Trek Lieutenant Thomas Riker the Next Generation Action Figure
- LXYFMS Fashion Creative Maverick Elephant Change shoes Bench Bench Home Foot Stool Stool Stool Solid Wood Sofa Stool Wooden bench (color Beige)
- Transformers MP-14 Red Alert Masterpiece
- XMDYB Storage Folding Bench With Highly Elastic Sponge Filling, PU Foot Stool, Foldable Seat Bench & Footrest With Faux Leather Finishing (color Style B)
- Warmfamily Zodiac Aries Print Artwork Image Fashion Girl Aries Woman Horns Floral Dress Lively Blossoms Butterflies Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket 60 x50 Multicolor
- Double-Six color Dominoes in Collectors' Tin
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.