If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Bookshelf - desktop small bookcase bamboo tissue storage rack for study office，wood color ，50×18.5×30cm (Size B)
- HEXBUG Hexbug Spider (colors may vary) by Hexbug
- Star Wars The Power Of The Force Electronic Darth Vader Lightsaber Authentic Movie Detailed 1996 Kenner
- Radicaln Handmade White and Green Onyx Weighted Full Chess Game Set Staunton and Ambassador Gift Style Marble Tournament Chess Sets for Adults - Non Wooden - Non Magnetic - Not backgammon - Non Glass
- Generator Rex 4 Inch Action Figure Battle Saw Rex Other Outfit
- Yu-Gi-Oh Legendary Collection Kaiba
- Pastoral round table tablecloth waterproof anti-scalding oil-proof disposable small round coffee table table cloth cotton and linen small fresh home, wave mark stone, 240 diameter suitable for 170-21
- Vol.16 Miss All Sunday robin single item One Piece World Collectable Figure (japan import)
- Moslion Cherry Blanket Nature Fruit Red Cherries with Green Leaves in Black White Stripes Throw Blanket Flannel Home Decorative Soft Cozy Blankets 60x80 Inch for Adults Kids Sofa
- ArtWall 'Eiffel Tower' Unwrapped Canvas Art by Svetlana Novikova, 22 by 28-Inch
- LEGO Friends Friendship Box 41346 Building Kit (563 Piece)
- Black Sh2 5mp Cam 5b ZWRJZNB Drone Drone Uav 20Min One Key Take Off Led Lighting 1080P Hd Camera 360 Degrees Rolling Speed Adjustable Quadcopter Toys
- Farmerly Sofa-slipcovers 1 2 3 4-Seater Flexible Stretchy Sofa Cover Big Elasticity Couch Cover Slipcover Furniture Predector 1PC 6, Singer seat
- Sportagraphs LTD Sophia Loren Signed Framed Autograph 16x12 photo display Hollywood Film COA
- Beistle Skull Stringer, 6-Feet 6-Inch
- Swarovski Crystals 839642 Round Stones 1122 MM 14,0 CRYSTAL GOL.SHADOW F, 144 Pieces
- Sideshow Collectibles Captain Picard from Star Trek
- Barbie - Pet Pals KEVIN Doll w Dalmatian Puppy (1991)
- Secret Wishes Women's Japanese Lady Adult Costume, Multicolor, X-Small
- Modern Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Cheap Sofa Towel Elastic Corner Sofa Sectional Covers Spandex Sofa Slipcover 1PC Black, Single seat, Russian Federation
- greens 12 Alphabet Foam Play Mat by greens
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.