If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Bookshelf - desktop small bookcase bamboo tissue storage rack for study office，wood color ，50×18.5×30cm (Size B)
- HEXBUG Hexbug Spider (colors may vary) by Hexbug
- Star Wars The Power Of The Force Electronic Darth Vader Lightsaber Authentic Movie Detailed 1996 Kenner
- Radicaln Handmade White and Green Onyx Weighted Full Chess Game Set Staunton and Ambassador Gift Style Marble Tournament Chess Sets for Adults - Non Wooden - Non Magnetic - Not backgammon - Non Glass
- Generator Rex 4 Inch Action Figure Battle Saw Rex Other Outfit
- Yu-Gi-Oh Legendary Collection Kaiba
- Fleece costume bowling pin 2769 by Southwark
- Generic Mini Multi-Functional Wall Climber 4CH Infrared Control Mini Gravity RC Car Kids Electric Toy Wall Climbing RC Vehicle Stunt Car bluee
- WinfreyDecor Nature Warm Blanket Delicate Blosssoms of Spring in Doodle Art Style with Little Birds All Season for Couch or Bed 60 Wx51 L Fern Green and Pale Green
- BAONZEN Big Dinosaur Doll Pillow Plush Toy Simulation Doll Doll Creative Funny Tyrannosaurus Rex, Grey Shut Up, 1M
- Early Learning Sponge Painting Brushes and Tools 30 PCS Arts Crafts Brushes Set Flower Drawing Doodle Toys for Kids
- color06 60 x70 Inch BelleAckerman Flannel Fleece Blanket Word Search Puzzle,Rebus Game with Animals for Preschool Kids Find Correct Part of Words,Multicolor Throw Blanket for Ultimate Comfort 50 x60
- Canson 401405 - Paper for Drawing, 250 Sheets
- Funko Annabelle Annabelle x POP Movies Vinyl Figure & 1 PET Plastic Graphical Predector Bundle [ 469 20152 - B]
- Minun - EX Dragon - 7 [Toy]
- Hot Toys 1 6 True Type Figure Ttm16 Caucasian Male With Stubble
- (AOSHIMA BUNKA KYOZAI) 1 700 Kantai Collection KanColle No.13 KANMUSU LIGHT AIRCRAFTCARRIER ZUIHO (Plastic Model kit) by AOSHIMA BUNKA KYOZAI CO.,LTD.
- Maximustrade Schoolbag Set bluee Pink
- Modern Decorative Elastic Sofa Cover Solid color Fashion Sofa Slip for lig Room Stretchable Couch Cover Cushion Green, 1 Seater
- Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Vivio bath towel C72 and StrikerS microfiber towel mom (japan import)
- Kmise Guitar Nut for Acoustic or Electric Guitar Parts Replacement 43mm Slotted Plastic Black 50 Pcs
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.