If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Geometry Plaid Home Sofa Cover Stretch Soft Home Furniture Elasticity Slipcover All-Inclusive 1 2 3 4 Seater Couch Cover TingYuanShenShen, Four-Seater
- Taxpy Mural Living Room 5 Pieces Oil Painting Hd Animal Elephant Decorative Painting, Includes Frame 30X40 30X60 30X80
- 4mx4m LPKH Tarpaulin Transparent Tarpaulin Waterproof with Perforated Tarp Ground Sheet Cover (Size 2MX6M)
- Evans Hydraulic Red Drum Head 13
- Something Special Mr Tumble Interactive Soft Toy 34cm
- Horses & pony Painting by Numbers by Noris Spiele
- 7530014547392 Notepad Narrow Rule 3 1 4 x 5 1 2 White 50 Sheets 1 Dozen
- 5 x WLtoys V930 V977 RC Heli Parts 3.7V 520mAh 30C Upgraded Battery
- BelleAckerman Fleece Blanket Ethan,Grunge Letters in Navy bluee in a Circle with Wavy Stripes Boys Birthday, Navy bluee and White for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 35 x60
- Little Tikes Waffle Blocks – Farm
- AK Sport 244 cm Gos Trampoline Megajump Set
- Marble Racers Krazy Kars Light Up Marble Racers Cyclone and Volcano Two Pack
- BESSKY Women's Sports Fashion Outdoors Casual shoes Breathable Footwear Mesh Sneaker
- Billing Boats B506 1 75 Scale Fairmount Alpine Ocean Going Salvage Tug Plastic Model
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.