If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Geometry Plaid Home Sofa Cover Stretch Soft Home Furniture Elasticity Slipcover All-Inclusive 1 2 3 4 Seater Couch Cover TingYuanShenShen, Four-Seater
- Taxpy Mural Living Room 5 Pieces Oil Painting Hd Animal Elephant Decorative Painting, Includes Frame 30X40 30X60 30X80
- 4mx4m LPKH Tarpaulin Transparent Tarpaulin Waterproof with Perforated Tarp Ground Sheet Cover (Size 2MX6M)
- Evans Hydraulic Red Drum Head 13
- Something Special Mr Tumble Interactive Soft Toy 34cm
- Horses & pony Painting by Numbers by Noris Spiele
- Hobbywing EZRUN MAX10 SCT 120A Brushless ESC + 3660SL G2 3200KV 4600KV 4000KV Motor Set for 1 10 RC Car Truck 3200KV
- Sponge Bob Squarepants Mechanical Pencils 5 Pk
- Steiff Wittie Owl Spotted (Beige) by Steiff
- Generic Red Green bluee Black color Outdoor Radio Remote Control Twin Motor High Speed Boat RC Racing Green
- Electronic Simulation Toy Remote Control Electronic Pet-Green Plaid
- Moslion Crown Throw Blanket Luxury Jewelry Diamond gold Crown for Girls Women Queen Princess Blanket Home Decorative Flannel Warm Travel Blankets 50x60 Inch for Couch Bed
- Modern Stripes Printing Sofa Cover Elastic Slip-Resistant Removable Tight Wrap Slipcovers Single Two Three Four-Seater 1PC Multicolor Pattern, Four Seater, United States
- Accessory Island Lei Pink ( 11965) for Fancy Dress Accessory Garland Lei by Pams
- QINYAN-Home for Kids(62 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter bluee Ocean Decor Palm Leaf and Tropical Beach Coastline Photo Print Turquoise Beige Green.
- Generic Align TREX 500 Tail Boom Brace H50036A trex 500 Spare Parts with Tracking
- MEIXIA Blood Sucking Zombies Halloween Ghost Costume Role Playing Costume
- Disney Junior Minnie Mouse Bow-tique 16' Large School Backpack-Polka Dot Ribbions
- I Wiggled Out and Girls Rubber mat vol.006 not Iron
- Disney Goofy Light-Up Racer - Mickey and The Roadster Racers
- Run Rabbit Run (Wooden) - Magic Trick
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.