If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 2 greenical Purple Bingo Paper
- PUNK FAMILY Model Safe Kit 3D Wooden Puzzle DIY Mechanical Safe
- Rider Eguzeido LVUR18 Rider Eguzeido maximum gamer and unrivaled gamer set
- Power Rangers Dino Charge - Deluxe Dino Saber
- 2018 New Creative Floral Sofa Cover Synthetic Hair slipcovers fundas de Sofa sectional couchhome Textile Sofa Towels dec 4, 110mul210cm
- Kamen Rider Double W Driver Transformation Belt
- Trademark Fine Art ALI4501-W1111BMF White-Faced Owl by color Bakery, Black Matte, Wood Frame 11x11
- Weighted Blanket for Kids Yoga,colorful Collection of Yoga Icons and Relaxation Symbols Wellness Harmony Health Zen,Multicolor Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- Kinetic Model 1 48 Mirage IIIE O R RD EE EA KI-K48050 by Kinetic
- Scrabble Deluxe Edition Game, English
- Korea Branch Zircon Brooch pin Badge Simple Cardigan Jacket Jewelry Brooch pin Badge pin Wild Temperament Women Girls Accessories
- ChuangYing HD Canvas Print Painting Wall Stickers Forest Classic Landscape Painting Wall Stickers
- 3D Optical Illusion Night Light Force Awaken Model 7 color LED Lamp Motorcycle Shapes Kids Bedroom
- Iridescent Pink 50 20 Solid gold Needloft Craft Cord 2 Pack 40 Yards (2x20yds)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.