If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Universal Size 1 2 3 4 Seater Sofa Cover Tight wrap All-Inclusive sectional Elastic seat Covers Couch Covering Slipcovers 6446, 1 Seater 90-140cm
- Iwako Gummy Mix And Match Collectible Eraserz - Fluffball The Guinea Pig In orange by Iwako
- Sweety Toys 3843 Rocking animal Rocking Horse Racoon Albert the rocking racoon super sweet , very high-quality design with function Lullaby Song
- Made by Mika Personalised baby announcements RETRO CHALK BOARD GIRL FREE DRAFT & FREE ENVELOPES (100, A5 single-sided Pearl or Textured card)
- Liberty Imports [12 Pack] 10 Outdoor Flying Rings, Plastic Disc Toss Game Toy for Kids and Adults (4 colors)
- XavieraDoherty Weighted Blanket，Anchor,Borders with Stripes and Anchor Figures Hipster Design Retro Style Maritime,bluee Black White,300GSM, Super Soft and Warm, Durable 35 x60
- Trademark Fine Art Escalator by Josh Byer Wall Art White Matte, Black Frame 11x11
- Away From It All (Collector Tin) 1000pcs by MasterPieces
- KTYXDE Red Plastic Baby Fence with Basketball Hoop Indoor and Outdoor Game Pen Baby Learning Walking Crawling Safety Game Fence Assembly - Height 66 cm Mattress (color Style 1)
- Beadalon 19-Strand Bead Stringing Wire, 0.024-Inch, Bright, 1000-Feet
- African Sunset Hand Painted 11.75 inch Round Chess Set Hand Carved Pieces
- Pokemon Centre Original Plush Doll Eevee Poncho's Pikachu Japan Import
- Universal Elastic Sofa Covers for Living Room Sofa Towel Slip-Resistant Sofa Cover Strech Sofa Slipcover colour15, Four-Seater
- School Backpack White Daisy School Bags for Teenager Girls (color Candy)
- K XiaoYu Iron Man Batman Hulk Captain Strange Doctor Final Battle Avenger Alliance Assembly Block Assembly Gift Collection Of Toys Action Figurines (color K)
- Carcassonne South Seas by Z-Man Games
- Fashion Printing Sofa Cover Spandex high Elasticity case Sofa Sofas for Living Room Removable Cleaning Essential Home BLN-yjzj, 2 Seater
- Balance Bike, No Pedal Balancing Toddler Bike With Adjustable Seat And Handlebars, Lightweight Stride Walking Bicycle For Kids, Ages2 To 6 Years ( color Red )
- Trademark Fine Art RS01289-C1414GG Yellow Faucet by Roderick Stevens, 14x14, Multiple
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.