If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Team Losi DBXL Tuned Exhaust Pipe
- Simple Geometric Printing Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Predective Couch Cover Elastic Stretch Corner Slipcovers 1 2 3 4-seater color 18, 1seater 90-140cm
- Generic FID Super Light and Large Area of The Front Guard Board in Chassis for LOSI 5IVE-T
- Medicom Ultra Detail Figure Metal Gear Solid 3 Boss Action Figure
- Star Wars - 12 inch figures [Luke Skywalker]
- Black Panther Marvel 2-Pack Black Panther & Erik Killmonger Movie Villain Titan Hero Series Marvel 12 Super Hero Action Big Figure Set
- Oncegod Comfort Blanket Unicorn Cartoon Kids Rainbow Blanket on Bed Sofa Bedding 60 W x 51 L
- Kids Army Camouflage Assault Vest - Fits Ages 5-14
- Minnie Happy Helpers Rockin' Guitar, Pink
- Nylon Sealed Garage Door Rollers with 4 Inch Stems 2 Inch Rollers 13 Balls-20 Bearings
- WilliamsDecor Bed or Couch 60 x 35 Modern Lightweight Blanket Double Exposure Woman Portrait Combined with Rocky Mountain Pine Trees Image Print Summer Quilt Comforter Dimgrey Ruby White
- Premium Thick Paper,Polka Dots,A5(6.1 x 8.6 ),Easy to Write, Draw or Sketch,Grunge Polka Dots Pattern Featured in Old Aged,
- Ferrari 312 B2, No.2, scuderia Ferrari, formula 1, GP Netherlands, 1971, Model Car, Ready-made, Look Smart 1 43
- 4set lot A2212 1000KV 2200KV A2208 Brushless Outrunner Motor +30A ESC+1045 Propeller Quad-redor Set for RC Aircraft Multicopter A2212KV2200 30A 1045
- Trademark Fine Art WAP02070-C1414GG Wild Apple Portfolio 'Kuba Cloth Mat II Crop BW' Wall Art
- TH Balance Bike First Bike No Pedal, Carbon Steel Frame, Adjustable Seat,26 Years Old
- Momostar 7pcs Polyhedral Metal dice Solid Metal Role Playing Game Dice Set with Black Iron Box(Obsidian Black Surface Dark bluee Numbers)
- 249. Memory (Andrew Lloyd Webber, Cats) Jingle Jumbles – Monkey See Monkey Do Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Old Spinning Wheel - SWISS
- US Games Cover Only Cageball (72-Inch)
- PackNWood 210MCABN Black Mini Carry Bag 7.8 x 3.9 x 11 - 250 per case
- Joon Bear 2006 Winter Ver. Khaki
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.