If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Team Losi DBXL Tuned Exhaust Pipe
- Simple Geometric Printing Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Predective Couch Cover Elastic Stretch Corner Slipcovers 1 2 3 4-seater color 18, 1seater 90-140cm
- Generic FID Super Light and Large Area of The Front Guard Board in Chassis for LOSI 5IVE-T
- Medicom Ultra Detail Figure Metal Gear Solid 3 Boss Action Figure
- Star Wars - 12 inch figures [Luke Skywalker]
- Black Panther Marvel 2-Pack Black Panther & Erik Killmonger Movie Villain Titan Hero Series Marvel 12 Super Hero Action Big Figure Set
- Star Trek Special Edition 3-Piece U.S.S. Enterprise Chrome Set
- Warmfamily Abstract Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Modern Digital Featured Polka Dots Extravagant Dotted Circles Throw Blanket 60 x50 Navy bluee Pale bluee and White
- Kidrobot Street Fighter M. Bison Mini Figure, 2-Pack
- Premier Kites & Designs Reindeer On Bicycle Spinner
- Teranishi Chemical Magic rack application No.300 pen display case set with DPM300 (japan import)
- Designart PT12237-20-12 Autumn in Sierra Nevade Collage - Oversized Landscape Canvas Art, 20x12
- Peco SL-400 Box Flexible Track (25 lengths)
- Yuenhoang 1Pair Metal RC Boat Shaft with Propeller Bushing Coupling Motor 3mm Shaft Assembly for RC Model 22cm Positive&Reverse Coupling 3 to 5mm
- Zonxn 3D Led Table Lamp Kids Bedroom Bedside Sleep Playing Football Modelling Touch Button USB Home Decor Soccer Player Night Lights
- Zillionz Savings Goal ATM by Zillionz
- Friday the 13th - Jason Burst-A-Box
- Century Mens Lightfoot Martial Arts shoes 070300-010035, Black, Size 3.5
- 4Pcs QX-Motor CW CCW QM2812(2212) 980KV Brushless Motor for F330 F450 F550 X525 Multicopter RC Drone Motor Parts CW2PCS CCW2PCS
- Homecoming Spider-man Large CosplayLife Spider-Man Homecoming Avengers Infinity War Cosplay Costume Iron Spider Suit
- Sofa-slipcovers Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Elastic Cubre Sofa Towel Corner Sofa Cover Couch Cover 1 2 3 4-seater color 23, 3 Seater, Russian Federation
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.