If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- BloomerangDIY 6DOF Robot Arm 51 Microcontroller Mechanical arm with Claw Holder Digital Servo
- Danelectro Billionaire BK-1 Big Spender Spinning Speaker Effect Pedal
- Summer Cooling Geometric Pattern Mat Rattan Sofa Cover Breathable Non-Slip Modern Home Textile Sofa Towel for 30 Sizes color 3, 70x120cm
- Spellbinders SBS-016 Dot Matrix Stamp Set
- Daydream Collection vol.09 secretary Aoi (1 6 Scale Candy Resin Painted) (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Elmo RoomMates RMK1478GM Sesame Street Bert and Ernie Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decals
- KMC 100 Card Barrier PERFECT SIZE (20 packs Total 2000)
- Generic Feiyue 390 High Speed Motor FY01 FY02 FY03 1 12 RC Cars Parts FYM390
- Elati ofa for Lig Room ofa Over trethable ofa uhion Wahable lipover Funit Over 03, L Width 55-65m
- Official Monster Hunter Arms Plush Airou Kun and Merarou Kun
- StewMac Guitar String Ferrule Inssizetion Tool
- Printing All-Inclusive Elastic Spandex Slipcovers Stretch Corner L Type Sofa Covers Sectional Sofa Cover Predective Couch Cover 9, Single Seater
- Century Unisex Century Lightfoot Martial Arts shoes, Black Pink, Size 7 070300-041070, Black Pink, Size 7
- 2014 Matchbox MBX Explorers Rumble Raider 119 120
- Fab Distributions 8412906201382 Playset Wild West Cart
- Generic rc car roll cage Predective Cover Nylon Frame Wheelie bar for 1 10 traxxas E-REVO 2.0 86086-4 roll cage
- Fortune Day Body 12 inch for My Doll and Doll Head
- color04 42 W x 63 L Elliot Dgoldthy Sliding Curtains Fantasy,Butterfly Riding A Funny Dragon with Flowers Kids Nursery Cartoon,Army and Olive Green bluee,Thermal Insulated Light Blocking Drapes for Bedroom 42 x54
- Playmobil - 4146 - Jeu de construction - CompactSet Cueillette des pommes
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.