If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Anpanman kindergarten shoulder bluee (japan import)
- Saesee TI in Saga Legend Sl11 Legacy Collection Star Wars Action Figures
- Austin Powers Fat Bastard by Unknown
- Farmerly 1 2 3 Seat Sofa Cover New Slipcover Stretchable Pure color Polyester Fiber Sofa Cushion Washable Home Office Hotel Sofa Covers Coffee, 1 Seater 90X140cm, United States
- VIDOO Bayangtoys x22 Rc Quadcopter Spare Parts 3D 3-Axis Gimbal x22-19
- New 1 64 HITCH & TOW SERIES 4 - BROWN 2013 FORD EXPLORER AND BOAT WITH TRAILER Diecast Model Car By Greenlight
- Tared 4008 Martin RC Brushess Motor TL2955 RC Quadcopter Motor for Quadcopter Multicopter Drone F17601
- The Stupell Home Decor Wisconsin Pale bluee Illustrated Scenic Map Poster Wall Plaque Art, 12x18, Multi-color
- Every Family Card Vintage Antique Jewelry Brooch pin Badge Lady Brooch pin Badge Sweater with Shawl pin Scarf Buckle Buckle
- color11 60 x70 Inch BelleAckerman Sand Free Beach Blanket Kids Birthday,Pastel colord Birthday Party Cake with Candles and Candies Celebration Image,Light Pink All Season Light Weight Living Room Bedroom 50 x60
- My First Drawing Donald (japan import)
- Specter watch mysterious item's 2 10 pieces BOX (Candy Toys & gum)
- Arkham City Harley Quinn, Batman, Nightwing, & Robin Action Figure 4-Pack
- JUSUB Super Roller Skating Minnie Plush by JUSUB
- Nathan 387485 4 Mat, Bright Colours, Multi color
- YuGiOh Heavy Storm (SD2EN019) Structure Deck 2 Zombie Madness 1st Edition Common
- Garden Solar Pir Infrared Induction 20 White Led Lamp Superbright Courtyard Wall Light
- 60X40cm Qing MEI Solid Wood Wall Hanging Table Folding Table Dining Table Wall Computer Table Desk Wall Table Study Table Folding A++ (Size 70X50cm)
- Made by Mika Personalised engagement party invitations PURPLE SPARKLE POP FREE DRAFT & FREE ENVELOPES (100, A5 double-sided Silk card)
- Rabbit plush doll girl pillow hug doll soft fabric + PP stretch cotton ( color Pink , Size 120 cm )
- Comolife Embroidery (Techniques are cross stitch) Kit Design color Of Trees Countryside Landscape Autumn Fall
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.