If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Anpanman kindergarten shoulder bluee (japan import)
- Saesee TI in Saga Legend Sl11 Legacy Collection Star Wars Action Figures
- Austin Powers Fat Bastard by Unknown
- Farmerly 1 2 3 Seat Sofa Cover New Slipcover Stretchable Pure color Polyester Fiber Sofa Cushion Washable Home Office Hotel Sofa Covers Coffee, 1 Seater 90X140cm, United States
- VIDOO Bayangtoys x22 Rc Quadcopter Spare Parts 3D 3-Axis Gimbal x22-19
- New 1 64 HITCH & TOW SERIES 4 - BROWN 2013 FORD EXPLORER AND BOAT WITH TRAILER Diecast Model Car By Greenlight
- ETbotu HighGreat Mark VIO Positioning 4K WiFi FPV with 13MP Camera Foldable RC Drone Quadcopter Black
- El Chavo 7.5 Inch Plush Figure oo
- Déguisement Squelette Halloween size S
- Playmobil 5047 1.2.3 Safari Set - Multi-Coloured
- 36V 250W Brush Motor Speed Controller for Electric Bike E-Bike Bicycle Scooter
- American Girl Isabelle - Isabelle's Dance Case - American Girl of 2014
- Tool Box with Pretend Play Tool kit Play Set for Kids 3+ - Hammer, Screwdriver, Wrench, Chainsaw, Screws, Nuts and Nails with Multiple Accessory Stands in a transportable Tool Box
- Elastic Spandex Slipcovers Sofa Covers Sectional Sofa Cover Stretch All-Inclusive Sofa Towel Couch Case Cover for Living Room 4, Two-Seater
- LWRJQC FPV Drone GPS Satellite Positioning Foldable Quadcopter Adjustable Wide Angle Camera Follow Me Headless Mode Selfie 720P HD Camera Live Video
- Kids orange Backpack With Sunflower Design Affordable Gift for your Little One Item DKKI5977
- Faller 110135 Weisenbach Bavarian Statn HO Scale Building Kit
- Generic Baja CNC Alloy Engine Cylinder Cover for 1 5 HPI Rovan KM Baja 5B 5T 5SC 26CC 29CC 30.5CC Zenoah CY Engine RC Car Parts White
- Lighthouse Vario-F Sheet Binder and Slipcase in Red by Lighthouse
- Lightweight Portable Folding Baby Stroller Four Wheel Adjustable Jogger Travel System Compact Fold Technology for Easy Transport and Storage
- Calligraphy, calligraphy bag (bag only) La Parisienne made in Japan N2216900
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.