If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Generic Alloy Central Gear Box Cover for 1 10 TRAXXAS E-REVO EREVO 2.0 RC Car Parts White
- U-Miss Thin Stretch Slipcover Tight Wrap Sofa Cover Set Elastic Couch Towel Sofa Cushion for Living Room 1 2 3 4 Seater 16, Double 145-185
- Trait-Tex 4-Ply Jumbo Roving Yarn Dispenser, 8 Ounces, Bright colors
- LZRZBH Pet Supplies Pet Clothes Dog Clothes golden Hair Clothing Satsuma Windproof Outdoor Pet Supplies, orange, Green, Black (27cm-70cm) (color Black, Size 33cm)
- Oopsy Daisy The Three Monkeys, Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Meghann O'Hara, 14 by 10-Inch, bluee
- Madame Alexander Cloth Glinda The Good Witch The Wizard of Oz Collection
- Santeria - Series 20 - Living Dead Dolls - Mezco
- JJRC S1 Pentium S2 Shark S3 Latitude RC Boat spare parts propeller motor Receiver Tail rudder charger Remote control etc S132
- Akaraku Black Blow 6.1inch Set of 2 SUSHI PLATEs Red Ceramic Made in Japan
- Elastic Chair Sofa Cover Solid color Slipcover Cushion Sofa Case Predection Anti-Dust Sofa Covers for Living Room Brown, Four seat Sofa
- Whistle Stop 500pc Jigsaw Puzzle by Werner Willis
- Generic 50pcs lot 150mm 300mm 500mm 15cm 30cm 50cm Y Micro Standard Servo Extension Lead Wire Futaba Connector Male Plug 500mm
- UnnyRain 1-Piee Morden Tripe Elati ofa Over for I hd ofa lipover ae for ofa Elati Over for ofa N105, Double eat ofa
- Big Joe Ring Pool Petz Floating Pool Toy for Kids, Starfish
- RunCam Swift Mini 2 600TVL 2.1mm 2.3mm 1 3 CCD One Touch Scene Setting FPV Camera for RC Drone Quadcopter orange 2.1mm PAL
- 3dpink db_3969_2 golden Retriever Puppy Memory Book 12 x 12
- Sega Detective Conan (Case Closed) Premium Figure Conan Edogawa 6.6
- Sesame Street Elmo Party Treat Bags
- Pattern07 W63\ Beihai1Sun Mermaid Insulating Darkening Curtains Illustration of Cute Little Mermaid on top of a Big Wave in The Surf with Fish Kids Curtain for Kids Room Multicolor W63 x L45
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.