If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- IMP Wet or Dry 9X11 P220 SNDPPR 50 per Sleeve
- Classic Printing Elastic Stretch Sofa Cover Tight Wrap Flexible Washable Home Hotel Furniture Couch Cover 1 2 3 4-seater color 21, 1seater 90-140cm
- Zebra color Living Room Sofa Cover Slipcover Elastic Congreen Cover Tight All-Inclusive 1 2 3 4-Seat Single Two Three Four-Seater 2, Three seat
- Deluxe Chess Set Combination - Triple Weighted - Navy bluee by The House of Staunton, Inc.
- 90's Throwback - 1990s Party Centerpiece Sticks - Table Toppers - Set of 15
- Surwish Musical Instrument Guitar Ukulele with 4 Strings for Beginner Kid Learning Guitar Interest Development Kit 1
- Bolbove Blessed & Holy Cross Keychain Keyring Crystal Rhinestones Purse Pendant Handbag Charm (Clear)
- Preiser - Set de 6 vaches blackes et whitehes
- Staedtler Triangular colord Pencil Set, H 3, 2.9Mm, 72 Assorted colors
- GY Stool Wood 2-tier Step Folding Ladder Multifunction Step Stool Indoor Climb The Ladder Dual Use Small Ladder Household Ladders +-+ (color BLACK)
- WWE Alexander Rusev Figure - Series 47
- Pixi - Collection Origine - Becassine Holding her Umbrella
- Eved Irism Sevzn Yrading Cln Bakge Valeftine Vem.BOX
- Rocking Horse Baby, Plush, Pink Sheep For Baby 6 Month4 Years,Animal Rocker
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.