If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Yu-Gi-Oh The 10th 09 bullets RIRA-JP047 Link Mail Demon [20th Secret Rare]
- Pokemon Figure Buildables Set 4 - Vending Toys
- ChromaCast CC-EPB-BAG-2PK Electric Guitar Padded Gig Bag 2 Pack
- Farmerly KISS Queen Solid Sofa Cover Elastic Knitted Fabric slipcovers All-Inclusive Couch case for All Size Shape Sofa Navy, 190-230cm
- Barnwood Pretty 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper Pack 180 Sheets Chevron Dots pinks Gingham Country Shabby Farm Vintage Old Wood
- Hi-Tech Earl Sea logger Xtreme for the special case 89062RC
- color06 60 x62 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Butterflies,Butterflies Animal Clipart Ecology Environment Joyful Design Cartoon Tropics,Multicolor Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 50 x60
- California Costumes Girls Tween Queen of Hearts Costume, X-Large, Red Black White
- Up North Memorabilia John Carpenter Signed Photo Framed 16x12 Display Halloween Autograph COA
- Dating-A-Live also four Ito Mofumofu Mini Towel (japan import)
- Luck Sky Weighted Blanket Black Blankets, Handfree Bunny and Easter Eggs Flannel Blanket for Kids Baby Men Women Home Office Cars 40 x50
- Happy Birthday Western Cow Print Foil Balloon
- Spider-Man The Animated Series Spider-Wars Doppleganger Spider Action Figure
- (Elephant) - MailingArt Paint By Number Kits Canvas Painting - Colourful Life (Elephant)
- Yu-Gi-Oh EM Lizard low credver Souls (CROS) single card CROS-JP004-N
- STD. Up to 6' 200 lbs. Fun World Green Wiseman Adult Costume
- White 292 x 274 x 62mm Singular-Point Drone with Camera, MJX X104G 5G WiFi FPV Quadcopter with 1080P Wide Angle HD Camera Live Video Mobile Smart Follow Me Control RC Helicopter
- Gible ( 468) 1.625 Mini-Figure Pokemon Kids DP Ultimate Technique Edition Series 4 (Japanese Import)
- Floral Printing Stretch Elastic Sofa Cover Cotton Sofa Towel Slip-Resistant Sofa Covers for Living Room colour24, 1-Seater 90-140cm
- Ferrari F430 Challenge Fiorano Test Yellow 2006 1 43 Scale Diecast Model
- Rovo Kids Range Rover Sport Inspired Ride On Car with Charger and Remote Control, White
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.