If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Yu-Gi-Oh The 10th 09 bullets RIRA-JP047 Link Mail Demon [20th Secret Rare]
- Pokemon Figure Buildables Set 4 - Vending Toys
- ChromaCast CC-EPB-BAG-2PK Electric Guitar Padded Gig Bag 2 Pack
- Farmerly KISS Queen Solid Sofa Cover Elastic Knitted Fabric slipcovers All-Inclusive Couch case for All Size Shape Sofa Navy, 190-230cm
- Barnwood Pretty 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper Pack 180 Sheets Chevron Dots pinks Gingham Country Shabby Farm Vintage Old Wood
- Hi-Tech Earl Sea logger Xtreme for the special case 89062RC
- Holzschnitzerei Oswald Amort Clown saxophonist High 7,1 inch color Natural - unpainted
- QFFL Recliners Household Collapsible Siesta Chair Portable Lazy Chair Beach Lounge Chair Outdoor stool (color bluee, Size 1 )
- Beast power squadron Kyo Liu jar dragon beast power series 01 & 02 Western Combo Set (japan import)
- Pokémon Sun & Moon Guardians Rising Booster Box And Elite Trainer Combo
- Meijunter ES Cute Soft Toy Plush Dog Puppy FKid Girl Firend Birthday Gifts 70cm
- Generic JX Servo PDI-4409MG 9kg Large Torque 180 Degree Digital Servo for RC Camera Drone Accessories
- King & Country LoJ041 Mary, Joseph, & the Infant Jesus
- ZR Lift Computer Table Bedside Table Double Drawer Storage Universal Wheel Cabinet Feet Shelf Wall decoration
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.