If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Yu-Gi-Oh The 10th 09 bullets RIRA-JP047 Link Mail Demon [20th Secret Rare]
- Pokemon Figure Buildables Set 4 - Vending Toys
- ChromaCast CC-EPB-BAG-2PK Electric Guitar Padded Gig Bag 2 Pack
- Farmerly KISS Queen Solid Sofa Cover Elastic Knitted Fabric slipcovers All-Inclusive Couch case for All Size Shape Sofa Navy, 190-230cm
- Barnwood Pretty 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper Pack 180 Sheets Chevron Dots pinks Gingham Country Shabby Farm Vintage Old Wood
- Hi-Tech Earl Sea logger Xtreme for the special case 89062RC
- Playmobil City Life Rescue Equipment Truck
- Piko 37942 DR Open Wagon with Brakemans Cab III
- XK K110 K120 Metal Conversion Upgrade Component XK.2.K110.015
- Generic LQ..8..LQ..3789..LQ rs Set Set Drawing ng Tabl Table & Stools Chairs ing Craft Activity ft Acti Kids Folding Art Dining Play Art Dining US6-LQ-16Jun6-156
- DRAGON 6329 M2 Half-track (2 In 1) - Smart Model Kit 1 35
- United Kingdom 1.000 different stamps channel islands (Stamps for collectors)
- Warhammer 40K - Age of Sigmar Daemons of Tzeentch Lord of Change
- Pondepink Pine Carved Horse Team with Harness Assembly by Allwood
- Hasbro Scattergories Board Game, Model Number A5226, Ages 13+ by Hasbro
- YuGiOh Herald of Ultimateness (MP15EN157) Mega Pack 2015 1st Edition Ultra Rare
- Sunny New Home Housewarming Party Personalised Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Knitted Thick Sofa Towel All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Soft Cover Furniture Slipcover Soft Sofa Towel 1 2 3 Seater B, Three Seater
- ZHAS Romantic Prince Princess Crystal Ball Music box for Valentine's Day presents interesting toy
- Dollar Bills Folders for Fundraising Blank Holds 40.00 - 50 Folders Blank by Sterling Gifts
- Bridal Shower Inflatable Yard Sign
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.