If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Ghost Rider 12 Collector Hero
- David Donahue Men's Super Fine Twill Regular Fit Dress Shirt 15.5-32 33 bluee
- Opticron Folding Metal Loupe Magnifier 15x 23mm (0.9 )
- Roderick Irving Monocycle Adjustable Steel + Rubber + Plastic Wheel Diameter 16 Inches (40.7 cm) Green and Black
- CGC 9.8 - X-MEN BLACK-MYSTIQUE 1 - 1 100 J.SCOTT VIRGIN VARIANT
- Caixia Kite, Dragon Fight prawn Kite in Large Adult kites, Breeze Easy to Fly Beginner kites
- color15 70 x90 Inch Wearable Blanket Bridal Shower,Bride Invitation Grunge Abstract Backdrop Floral Design Print,Light Pink and Salmon Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- 8mm Red Coral Beads Round Loose Gemstone Beads for Jewelry Making Strand 15 Inch (4750pcs)
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Big Elastic Sofa Cover Anti-Mite Cover for Couch Printed Armrest Sofa Towel Single Double Three Four-Seat capa de Sofa Sofa Cover 15, Three 190x230cm
- COBI Wild Story 2 Mystery Bay Game
- Swavelle Mill Creek Findlay Seaglass Teal Fabric
- Hasbro Littlest Pet Shop Multi Pet Pack Awesome Pawsome by Littlest Pet Shop
- Webkinz purplec Guinea Pig Plush Toy with Sealed Adoption Code
- Pink Bokeh & Stars 30th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Rating on the style Kids sewing, sewing bag (bag only) Flower pattern of Airy shower (lavender) made in Japan N2313100
- NOVICA .925 Sterling Silver Swirl Dangle Earrings 'Gentle Sigh'
- YOYI-HOME Digital Printing Duplex Printed Blanket Cavalier Army on Black Horses Goes to War Loyalty to Master Graphic Work Black Brown Summer Quilt Comforter W59 x H39.5
- Star images Series 27 Living Dead Dolls
- BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket for Kids Winter,Soft Snowfall Pattern with Dots on bluee Traditional Abstract Cold Christmas, Pale bluee White 300GSM,Super Soft and Warm,Durable Throw Blanket 35 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.