If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Backpack Big Trolley Epic Team Avengers Marvel
- DC Direct Green Lantern (Movie) Hal Jordan Emerald Energy Statue
- Women's Miss Asylum Costume, for Halloween Party Accessory
- WWE Elite Flashback Sin Cara Action Figure
- Little Busters Little Busters Soine sheets Ritoba bed cover Fleurs FuRyu prize (all two full set)
- Novelties Direct gold Individual Filled Party Boxes (100 Boxes)
- Power Rangers Mystic Force Mystic Light Knight Wolf Knight Edition
- Transformers Ultimate Bumblebee Battle charge
- color02 50 x70 Inch Ultra Soft Flannel Fleece Blanket Geometric,Herringbone Pattern with Angled Stripes and Rhombuses Triangles,Vermilion Fern Green Beige Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- D DOLITY 4 Pack Metal 2.2 Inch Beadlock Wheel Hub for Traxxas HSP Redcat Rc4wd 1 10 RC Rock Crawler Spare Parts, Black
- Fehn Sweetheart Activity-trapeze babydeer frog agaric
- Cute Animated Unicorn Themed Coin Purse, Wallet, Phone Holder, Purse - Perfect Gift for Girlfriend Wife Spouse
- Modern Cotton Sofa Towel Slipcover Sectinal Sofa Cover Anti-Slip Single-seat 2 seat Three-seat Sofa Cover Towel Home Textile Green, 90x240cm
- White Western Star Semi Tractor Cab 1 25 AMT by AMT
- Cloud B Charley The Chameleon Toy
- KWO Beetle Musician Music Box, Small, 15 cm, Wood, Multicolour, One Size
- Chest Size 40 to 46 Rubie's Official Tweety Fancy Dress -Standard
- Floral Printing Stretch Elastic Sofa Cover Cotton Sofa Towel Slip-Resistant Sofa Covers for Living Room colour3, Single-Seater
- Revol Froisses 641914 Crumple Utility Buffet Jar 1-Litre White
- Max Factory Hatsune Miku GT Project Racing Miku 2016 Ver. Figma Action Figure
- Collector Doll Toy Statue Toy Model Cartoon Character Collection Souvenir Birthday Gift HBZY (color A)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.