If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Backpack Big Trolley Epic Team Avengers Marvel
- DC Direct Green Lantern (Movie) Hal Jordan Emerald Energy Statue
- Women's Miss Asylum Costume, for Halloween Party Accessory
- WWE Elite Flashback Sin Cara Action Figure
- Little Busters Little Busters Soine sheets Ritoba bed cover Fleurs FuRyu prize (all two full set)
- Novelties Direct gold Individual Filled Party Boxes (100 Boxes)
- Mouseloft cross stitchlet Congratulations by Stitchlets
- Benzara Wooden and Metal Wall Panel, Majestic Style with Tan Finish
- YEHO Art Gallery 39x49 Inch Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft Throw-Blankets for Kids Adult,Quote Decor Get Naked Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch Home Decor
- Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Piece Fireplace Kitten Classic Puzzle DIY Kit Wooden Toy Unique Gift Home Decor
- Matchbox Madness - VW Concept - Taco Bell - Cool Concepts - 1998
- Spudsie Hot Potato Game by Ohio Art
- Badger Basket 16662 Upholstered Doll Sofa with Foldout Bed - Pink Chevron
- EBRRO - Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package (White) (Resin model)
- Toyota FJ40 Congreenible Silver 1 24 by Motormax 79330
- Easels Kids Foldable Climbing Slide Toy With Detachable Basketball Hoop (color PINK)
- High Quality Sofa Cover for Dog Pets Stretch Sofa Seat Lounge Predector Couch Cover Single Two Three Seater Slipcover bluee, Two Seater
- Dragon Ball Z The Android Battle with Dragon Ball Fighterz Android 18 Figure
- Funko Poe Dameron Star Wars x POP Vinyl Figure & 1 PET Plastic Graphical Predector Bundle [ 062 06222 - B]
- QYSZYG Realistic Gift Series Statue Anime Decoration 30cm Desktop Placement Model toy
- 5m x 15m LPKH Tarpaulin Tarp Sheet,Thickened Rainproof Tarpaulin with Perforated Plastic Waterproof Tarpaulin Sun Predection Awning Awning - 180g M2, Green (Size 6m x 6m)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.