If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- ALUA- Solid Wood Ladder Chair Dual-Purpose Multi-Function Household Folding 3 Step Ascending Ladder Herringbone Ladder Stool Rack Indoor (color Walnut color)
- Women's White Rabbit Costume Small
- golden Silk Screen Medium 3.78Litre By Road Parcel Only
- Arab Prince Costume Small for Medieval Royalty Middle Ages Fancy Dress
- Meinl Percussion MDR-E Drum Set Rug
- Bounce-Off Game Classic NEW , G14E6GE4R-GE 4-TEW6W210335
- Artech (Artec) ArTec block FORCE series yellow Powers 100 piece
- Ultra-fine Burgundy Emerald Peacock bluee colorful Crystal Pearl Brooch pin Badge Necklace Pendant Brooch pin Badge 2 with Huamei Feng Crown
- Testors Enamel Paint Marker-Gloss Light bluee by Testors
- Lionel LIO12037 Toys and Games Fto Graduated Trestle
- ZCRFR Rockers Ride-ons Rocking Horse Wooden For 1-3 Years Baby Boys And Girls Cute Plush Animal Chair Toddler Kid Rocker Seat Rocker Indoor Outdoor Toy Puzzle Birthday Gift
- Royal Assorted Paper Fruit Straw, Package of 144
- E Solid Wood Folding Ladder Stool Multifunctional Utility Stool Indoor Mobile Ladder Creative Furniture
- Man Of Steel Power Attack Deluxe Bashing Superman
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.