If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- ALUA- Solid Wood Ladder Chair Dual-Purpose Multi-Function Household Folding 3 Step Ascending Ladder Herringbone Ladder Stool Rack Indoor (color Walnut color)
- Women's White Rabbit Costume Small
- golden Silk Screen Medium 3.78Litre By Road Parcel Only
- Arab Prince Costume Small for Medieval Royalty Middle Ages Fancy Dress
- Meinl Percussion MDR-E Drum Set Rug
- Bounce-Off Game Classic NEW , G14E6GE4R-GE 4-TEW6W210335
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Fabric Cover Sofa fundas Sofa Polyester Fabric Cover Sofa Solid Anti-Mite Slipcovers All-Inclusive funda para Sofa Sofa Cover 12, Left Chaise 170x260
- Pandamama ZOP Power 18.5V 2000mAh 95C 5S 1P Lipo Battery XT60 Plug Rechargeable for RC Racing Drone Helicopter Car Boat Model
- color04 60 x70 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Oriental,Geometric African Culture Influenced Rhombuses and Herringbone Pattern, Brown Pale Brown Beige Lightweight Microfiber,All Season for Couch or Bed 50 x60
- Paint by Numbers for Senior Junior Beginner Level Painting by Numbers Set Pattern Flower with Brushes Paints and Canvas Home Decor 16X20 Inch
- Barbie Volleyball Fun Sparkle Beach Playset (1995 (Arcotoys, Mattel)
- Hallmark Pizza 31 A Tasty Card Game
- Aquarius Superman Puzzle (500 Piece) by Aquarius
- Hanging 12 Ft Reaper Prop Standard
- TOPBATHY Foldable Storage Bins with Lids School Bus Pattern PU Storage Box Basket Containers Organizer Bench for Home Bedroom Clothes Toys Closet (Yellow)
- Medicom The Dark Knight Batpod Mafex Vehicle by Diamond Comic Distributors
- La Milano Wide Width Mens Geniune Leather Moc Toe Slip On Dress shoes in EEE width 9 2E US Brown
- Weekly my bredher all six volumes set [ books and whole volume set with figures ]
- Etional ofa Over 1p nit with Geometri Pattern Fahion Deoration for Lig Room 100% otton ouh lipover Xian dai LAN, 90mX240m 1p
- McFarlane NHL Sports Picks Legends Series 5 Wayne Gretzky Action Figure
- Generic 5B Baja Silencer Pipe Exhaust 95075 for HPI KM Rovan
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.