If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Red 2 floors XITER 2 3 Step Thicken Ladders Furniture Folding Ladders Indoor Stairs Ladder Small Step Stool Iron Lightweight Step Stools ladders (color Red, Size 2 floors)
- Fries Ladies Costume Big-Shirt Leo Kitty 46
- Wood color Large Kennels for Dogs Solid Wood Doghouse Kennel Pet House with Moving Side Windows Pull-Out Floor Rain Cover Winter Cotton Mat Summer Mat Suitable for Small and Medium Pets Gifts Crates
- CAPCOM Soft Vinyl Figure Yoen box All two Morrigan Hen (japan import)
- Tiger & Bunny Wild Tiger Top MaG Ver. S.H. Figuarts Action Figure
- Soul web shop limited Figuarts ZERO Artist Special port gas D Ace as Black Panther (japan import)
- QINYAN-Home Super Soft Blanket (80 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Geometric Circles Rounds Waves Like Image with Oriental Edges Modern Sketchy Print ES Black and White.
- Vondom Vela Sun Lounger Matt Bronze
- Distroller Ksimerito Pink Dress w Sheen Flower Hair Bow - Nerlie Neonate Baby Doll Accesories
- HUDNJC Yoga Mat Towel Towel Slippery New Mobile Phone Wash Yoga Blanket Thick Towel Blanket Sports Portable Folding
- Kangaroo Adults XL Animal Adults Onesie Kigurumi Costumes
- MOHEM Men's Poseidon Quick Drying Casual Aqua Water shoes Mesh Walking shoes(3166Black48)
- Daniel Sturridge Signed 16x12 Photo Display Liverpool Autograph Memorabilia COA
- Zoomy far 22-Styles Sofa Cover Sectional Capa de Sofa Elastic Sofa Printed Slipcover Couch Cover for Lig Room 12, Three Seat
- Batman Mega Mix Value Pack
- SmallToys Hard Bingo Cards - bluee - 100 per Pack
- Classic Music Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Rosin for Universa Violin
- GAOQUN-TOY 1 18 2016 Bugatti Chrion Car Model BUGATTI Super Running Alloy Simulation Car (color BLACK, Size 26cm10.5cm6.8cm)
- 5 FOOT LIFESIZED POSABLE SKELETON HALLOWEEN PROP LIFESIZE HUMAN SKELETON PROP WITH GLOWING RED EYES - PERFECT HALLOWEEN DECORATION AND GARDEN DECORATION PACK OF 4
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.