If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 10Sets Lot Aluminum Wheel Hex Mount Hubs Nut with Axle Pins A949-11 for WLtoys 1 18 A949 A959 A969 A979 RC Car Upgrade Parts Sliver
- Farmerly Floral Pattern Elastic Stretch Universal Sofa Covers Sectional Throw Couch Corner Cover Cases for Furniture Armchairs Home Decor 2, 3 Seater
- Super Figure JoJo's Bizarre Adventure moveable Part 5 K E Crimson WF2014 [ summer ] Limited Edition by MediCos
- LEGO Star Wars 7251 Darth Vader Transformation
- Modern Sofa Cover for Furniture Armchairs Fashion Slipcover Dust-Proof Home Office Hotel Decoration Sofa Covers 7 Black, Three Seater
- JadaTOYS 1 24scale FAST & FURIOUS TOKYO DRIFT D.K.'s NISSAN 350Z Jeidatoizu 1 24 scale Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift, D.K. (Takashi) Nissan 350Z [parallel import goods]
- WLIARLEO Cover for Couch Sofa Towel Solid Black Anti-Mite Cotton Polyester Slip-Resistant Slipcover Couch for Living Room,Home Sofa Cover 1, Single 215x200cm
- First Communion bluee Table Decorating Kit with 1 Large Centerpiece, 2 Small Centerpieces and 20 Cross Confetti Pieces
- Vaterra VTR332001 Aluminum Transmission Shaft Set Twin Hammers RC Vehicle Parts
- Billing Boats 45 x 50 mm Plastic Crown Anchor by Billing Boats
- LEGO Mixels Series 2 LUNK \Building Kit
- 4 Step Stool Wood for Adult Folding Ladder Shelf Foldable Chairs Stool Display Shelf Stand for Bath
- Yu-Gi-Oh 14929 Maximum Crisis Booster Display Box (Pack of 24)
- Sportagraphs Amy Williams SIGNED FRAMED Photo Autograph 16x12 display Olympics Skeleton COA PERFECT GIFT
- RoomMates RMK3237GM Floral Wreath Quote with Embellishments Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decals
- Sideshow Collectibles Classic Catwoman (Batman) Premium Format Figure
- Titanium gold Sparkly 10Th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Bearington Bears Baby Patches Giraffe Plush Belly Play Mat by Bearington
- Black KTYXGKL Car Model Car 1 18 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Simulation Alloy Die-Casting Toy Ornaments Sports Car Collection Jewelry 29x9.7x6.5CM Model car (color Black)
- StewMac Pickup Routing Template for P-90
- Martin Leather Logo Guitar Strap Black Slim
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.