If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mutant Ninja Turtles Figure Collection T-05 Shredder
- Alimpink Louie Cuddle Bunny, 22
- Generic Diecast Tank Models 1 72 Scale Soviet T-26 Light Infantry Military Tank Toy Army Tank Model for Sale
- Toy Game KEM Arrow Black and gold Poker Size Standard Index Playing Cards with durable storage case
- Titanium Series Star Wars Ultra AT-AT
- Games Workshop - Warhammer - Age Of Sigmar Tempest of Souls
- IndianShelf Handmade 12 Piece Yellow Stripe Home Decor Dresser Knobs Wardrobe Cabinet Pulls
- Marvel Legends Infinite Series Daredevil 6 Inch Yellow Exclusive Action Figure
- Zoobles (Zuburuzu) candy ribbon strap bluee
- Program box G0017 (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Khaki home Cat Square Funny Pillowcase Hand Drawn Hairy Animal Face Square Kids Pillowcase Cushion Cases Pillowcases for Sofa Bedroom Car W 20 x L 20 2 pcs
- Chairman Zedong Badge Badge Jewelry Silver Brooch
- Yuan carpet Wedding Carpet Rugs Non-woven Fabrics Strong Adhesion Moisture Proof Stage Runway,Starshine 5 colors Thickness 3mm, Multi-size Optional Runner (color 5 , Size 1.38m x 6.52m)
- Kids Plush Squishamals Squeezamals Bonus (1) Sprinkle Donut Lipgloss 3.5 Super Squishy Foamed Stuffed Animal Squishy Squeezable Cute Soft Adorable Nellie The NARWHAL Unicorn
- Polka dots popping rhythm melody play set of 5 lessons bag Q enrolled enhancement, shoes case Q, gym clothes bag, lunch bag, glass bag (lavender) made in Japan N8135900 (japan import)
- Regency 1640BE Glow 17 Stool, bluee
- Farmerly Spandex Elastic Geometric Universal Sofa Cover L-Shape Slipcovers All-Inclusive Predector Stretch Single Couch Case Living Room 22, Four-Seater
- Generic ALLRC 6061 CNC Aluminum Alloy Metal Optional Upgrade Differential Lock Bracket for traxxas TRX 4 Crawler rc car Parts Red
- Grey 39 Elegant Fashion Pointed Waterproof Platform High Heels Sexy Stiletto Beaded High Heel Sandals Women's High-heeled fashionable
- 2018 New Creative Floral Sofa Cover Synthetic Hair slipcovers fundas de Sofa sectional Couch Covers Home Textile Sofa Towels dec 8, 70mul150cm
- 300 piece Great map (World Heritage Site) D300-122
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.