If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mutant Ninja Turtles Figure Collection T-05 Shredder
- Alimpink Louie Cuddle Bunny, 22
- Generic Diecast Tank Models 1 72 Scale Soviet T-26 Light Infantry Military Tank Toy Army Tank Model for Sale
- Toy Game KEM Arrow Black and gold Poker Size Standard Index Playing Cards with durable storage case
- Titanium Series Star Wars Ultra AT-AT
- Games Workshop - Warhammer - Age Of Sigmar Tempest of Souls
- LEGO 8831 Minifigures Series 7 - Bagpiper - Rare Collection Modell x1 Loose
- ZPWSNH Portable Three-step High Stools Home Multi-function Stool Folding Telescopic Mini Ladder Step stool
- Elliot Dgoldthy Bedroom Curtains Kids,Cartoon Style Nautical Icons and Animals Maritime Sea Life Pirates Joyful Collection,Multicolor,Insulating Room Darkening Blackout Drapes 42 x45
- YOYI Baby Blanket Nursery Boys Girls Baby Room Clumsy Cartoon Cute Elephant Image Print Baby bluee Indoor Outdoor, Comfortable for All Seasons 60 x63
- ALAZA Home Decor New York Butterfly Statue of Liberty pink Flower Blanket Soft Warm Blankets for Bed Couch Sofa Lightweight Travelling Camping 60 x 50 inch Throw Size for Kids Boys Women
- Tree5yag7503 49x79inch=125x200cm YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft Throw-Blankets Home Decor,Cartoon Seaworld Fish Pattern,Lightweight Cozy Plush Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,39 x 49 Inch
- EEkiimy Wood Chess Pieces only Without Board for Replacement of Missing Pieces 3.5 inch King Chess Pieces Figure
- 13 pc Dr Seuss Cat in the Hat 1st Birthday Party Balloon Supplies and Decorations
- PAC103454 Riverside Construction Paper, 76 lbs., 18 x 24, Bright White, 50 Sheets Pack
- JTWJ Pirates Nautical King White Beard Hand Model Souvenir Collection Crafts
- Greased at the Diner for 12 players
- Auto and Truck Colours Acrylic Testors
- US Coast Guard Vintage Seal T-Shirt xxx-large grey
- HBZY Toy Figurine Toy Model Movie Character Crafts Decorations 10CM Collector Doll
- Blesiya 2 Sets Learning Resources 85cm 4D Full Body Human Skeleton with Ligaments & Muscles Model Display with Base Science Toy
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.