If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dromedaris Women's Kara Boot Red Suede Top EU 36M
- HSP Part 550060 Diff. Housing Gear Box for 1 5 RC Gas Monster Truck Model Accessories
- Racerstar PG30 BLHeli_32 30A 3-4S Proshot Ready Telemetry Brushless ESC for RC FPV Racing Drone
- 11224 1 350 Photo Etched Parts D (IJN Aircraftcarrier Shokaku)
- Throw Blanket Outer Space Cute Deep Space Astronaut Girl Boy Aliens Rockets on Moon Kids Nursery Theme Warm All Season Blanket for W60 xL51 Sofa,Picnic,Camping,Beach,Everyday use
- XUE Kids Balance Bike, No Pedal Toddler Bike [Vary For Ages 2-6 Year Old Boys Girls] Adjustable Handlebars Seat Lightweight Kids Bicycle Best Present
- color09 70 x60 QINYAN-Home Lightweight Blanket (60 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Tribal Decor Ethnic African Motifs with Hand Drawn Borders Pattern Artwork Black orange and Yellow.
- Jingbiao shoes stool storage stool sofa stool coffee table stool cloth stool stool storage stool small stool (color A)
- Trivial Pursuit Classic Rock Board Game
- 2007 Matchbox Lotus Exige 1 64 Scale Collectible Die Cast Car Model 12
- Leaves Slipcover Sofa Cover Tightly All-Inclusive Wrap Single Double Three Four-Seat Sofa Cover Elasticity Sofa Cover 1pc 5, Four seat Sofa
- NFL Sports Picks Series 2 Peyton Manning 30cm Action Figure
- Medium A League of Their Own Deluxe Dottie Costume X-Large
- Dart World Piranha Steel Tip Tungsten Darts (22-Gram)
- VOCALOID CD case A Miku & Luka (japan import)
- Transparent 4m x 8m LPKH Tarpaulin Tarpaulin Waterproof Heavy Duty Covering The Rain Plastic Cloth Film,Clear Tarpaulin Tarp for Wood Logs,tarp Sheet Dust-Proof Awning Cloth (color Transparent, Size 4mx6m)
- TY Beanie Baby - BALI the Komodo Dragon
- Trash Pack Gross Zombies redten Coffin Collector's Tin by Prannoi
- Candy House Christmas Paper Intelligence 3D Puzzles
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.