If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 1pcs Elastic Printed Sofa Tight Bag All-Inclusive Sofa Set Elastic Sofa Towels Single Two-Person Three-Seat Four-Seat quweikongjian, 2 Seater
- Jigang SG900-S SG900 GPS Drone With Camera HD 720P 1080P 4CH FPV Wifi RC Drones Auto Return Quadcopter Helicopter
- 3 Blade 20x8 20x12 21x8 21x10 22x10 CCW Wooden Propeller High Quality for Scale RC Gas Airplane Model 20x8 CCW Pull 2pcs
- FatShark Dominator HD3 modular 3D FPV headset FPV goggles for RC Aerial
- Elastic Sofa Cover Armrest Slipcovers All-Inclusive L-Shaped Sofa Cover Stretch Furniture Covers copridivano 1 2 3 4 Seater 1PC color 15, 2seater 145-185cm
- Pagani Huayra 1 18 Red
- QIAISHI Wall Canvas Art Blossoming Almond Tree Impressionist Oil Painting Poster and Print Flower Wall Picture for Living Room
- WoolPets Sea Otter Wool Needle Felting Craft Kit. Made in the USA.
- Toysmith Desktop Bean Bag Toss, bluee
- Smallbeefly 80th Birthday Digital Printing Blanket 80 Wise Age colorful Birthday Party with Abstract Background Summer Quilt Comforter 60 x50 Red Vermilion and White
- Celebration Barbie 10th In Series 2009 Hallmark Ornament
- Generic RCtown Infrared Remote Control Simulate Animal Shape Light Music Prank Toy Triceratops
- Robot Spirits SIDE HM Ohji Heavy Fighter Elgaim
- 1 Baby Carriage Baby Trolley Can Sit Three Rounds of Shocks Can Be Folded Easy to use (color 1 )
- Eazyhurry Soft Sherpa Fleece Hooded Blanket Wearable Blanket bluee and White Porcelain Flower Pattern Thick Warm Shawl Wrap TV Blanket Oversized Cloak Cape Pashmina for Kids 59 x 51
- Jerudeko DX Clear File Set (japan import)
- Kamen Rider Faiz - DX Delta Driver
- Disney Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Shaped Tin by Disney
- [Single card] Tetsuhana Ryoran 1 series) crescent-Augustine Perfect Rare TKR1-071
- MagiDeal V1-45 300-2000RPM Flame Licker Eater Single Cylinder Stirling Engine Steam Heat Power Model Device Educational Toy
- Imagination Generation Reduce & Reuse Recycling Center Playset Wooden Green Garbage Truck Toy, Sorting Bins, And Accessories Safe, Natural Materials For Environmental Learning, Fine Motor Skills, And Play 24 Pieces
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.