If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Napkin Forever Unisex Prima Pretiosa Inkless Pen - Electric bluee
- Disney Peter Pan Tinker Bell Costume Lady's 155cm-165cm 802536
- Fisher-Price Thomas The Train Take-N-Play Talking Ferdinand
- Kids Birthday Decor Curtains by Happy Cartoon Style Cake Dessert Animals Balloons in a Party Train Image 55 x 45 ,Suitable for Bedroom Living Room Study, etc.
- BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket Adult Winter,Frozen River in a Wintry Landscape Finnish Lapland at Sunrise Arctic Nordic Country, Multicolor Comfortable Soft Material,give You Great Sleep 35 x60
- Pokemon Monster Collection M-065 Fire (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- D FORTR home Solid wood dressing table stool simple modern dressing table stool shoe bench stool stool (color D)
- Stretch Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Elastic Seat Couch Cover for Living Room Furniture Slipcovers fundas de sillones envio Gratis color 20, 3-Seater 190-230cm
- BUSHI ROAD Sleeve collection HG (high grade) Vol.766 Fate kaleid liner
- Space Cadets by Stronghold Games
- Disney Off Mode Mickey Mouse
- New Balance NEWBALANCE U410 Rib RIG Width D (24.5 RIG)
- Farmerly Floral Printed Elastic Couch Cover Stretch Predector Sofa Wrap Tight Slipcovers All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Anti-Slip Sofa Towel 3, 2.seat 145-185CM
- NECA Aliens Series 4 Ripley 7 Action Figure (White Nostromo Spacesuit Version)
- DuraTrax Adjustable Turnbuckle Set Mini Quake
- White and Grey Sectional Sofa Slipcover Geometric Patterns Living Room Seat Covers 1pc Universal Couch Predector 100% Cotton Xian dai LAN, 90cmX210cm 1pc
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.