If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Napkin Forever Unisex Prima Pretiosa Inkless Pen - Electric bluee
- Disney Peter Pan Tinker Bell Costume Lady's 155cm-165cm 802536
- Fisher-Price Thomas The Train Take-N-Play Talking Ferdinand
- Kids Birthday Decor Curtains by Happy Cartoon Style Cake Dessert Animals Balloons in a Party Train Image 55 x 45 ,Suitable for Bedroom Living Room Study, etc.
- BelleAckerman Weighted Blanket Adult Winter,Frozen River in a Wintry Landscape Finnish Lapland at Sunrise Arctic Nordic Country, Multicolor Comfortable Soft Material,give You Great Sleep 35 x60
- Pokemon Monster Collection M-065 Fire (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- D FORTR home Solid wood dressing table stool simple modern dressing table stool shoe bench stool stool (color D)
- A Portable Folding Hand Trolley Stair Climber, Aluminum Hand Cart with 8 Silent Wheels (color B)
- Carrera DIGITAL 132 30822 Tanker Slot Spirit, Limited Edition
- HQ Kites Giant Triangulation Kite
- MIP Shiny C-CVD Kit, Front TLR 22-4 by MIP
- ZLYH Folding chair office recliner folding lunch break home lazy chair siesta bed multi-function chair (color B, Size 178cm)
- AK AK-270 Bouffant Bootie Dispenser, Clear, Standard
- Gentle Giant Studios Star War GG80476 Wolverine 'Secret Wars' Retro Jumbo Figure
- TODO Ford Ranger Licensed Kids Ride On Car
- Lanbinxiang@ S Code Helmet, Sports Outdoor Mountaineering ski Helmet Predection Supplies, Suitable for Head Circumference 50-54cm. Safety
- 2011 Bentley Continental GT orange Metallic 1 43 Limited Edition 1 of 1008 Produced Worldwide by Minichamps 436139981
- Originating Bright bluee by Hilary Winfield, 14x14-Inch
- 50 OZ Aquarium Decoration Marbles Ornament Gravel Stones Pebbles Multicolour
- Alpha Rider Motorcycle 7 8 35MM Fork Clipons Handlebars Handle Bar CNC Regular Handlebar Adjustable for Yamaha XT-250 G H J K KC 1980-1983 Black
- 3D puzzle steam car model assembled wooden 443pcs 47.5 19 24 cm
- Teen Gothic Male Costume Fancy Dress
- Surwish 138 Seriess Simulation 6 Strings Ukulele Early Educational Music Instrument for Guitar Beginner Type 1
- RFJJAL Step stool Folding Ladder Solid Wood Flower Stand Shelf Household Ladder Multifunction Indoor Ascend Ladder Small Stool (color Wood color)
- XXHDYR Toy Model Movie Character Avengers Toy Statue Decoration Souvenir Collectibles Crafts Batman 16CM Toy Model
- MonkeyJack 1 6 Business Women Career Skirt Suits 12'' Female Figures Formal Clothing
- Various Types Exquisite Brooch pin Badge Freshwater
- The Regency Chess Company Ltd Highclere Ebony and Walnut Luxury Chess Set
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.