If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Product:1 Set of Quantity
coffee covers on the sofa armchairs couch cover fabric slipcover elastic Corner sofa cover l shaped stretch furniture sofa cover : purple, 3 Seater Cover
International Shipment.For any Queires please message us-will help you
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Salad Plates Pack of 16 Christmas Paper Plates Dessert Plates Christmas Party Holiday Party Christmas Dogs 7.25 Pk 16
- 60pcs Pack 2 Straight Arroow Drippers Combination Black Drip Arrow Emitter 2way Flowers Sprinkler Micro Irrigation 2121
- Fun Men's Unicycle-Silver, 24 Inch
- Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn 12 Pk-Teal Dream
- Generic Baja Rear Monster Off Road Tires fit (2pc Rear)
- Lee Tippi Micro Gel Fingertip Grips - Size 7 Medium - 10 Pack (S61070) 4 Packs
- NYDZ Abstract Character Ornament Couple Resin Sculpture, Living Room TV Cabinet Decoration Bedroom Personality Decoration (color Brown, Size 1)
- Rhinestones Hotfix of Swarovski Elements SS10 (2.8mm), Crystal-Antique Pink, 1440 Pieces (10 Gross)
- color09 35 x60 Inch Picnic Blanket Island Map,Treasure Island Skull Nautical Design Pirate Theme Fictional Fish Kids Theme,Multicolor Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- Multi-layer solid wood bookshelf drawer simple modern floor living room storage rack (Size 52 29 85cm)
- Haktoys Doodle Pismire Creative Art Drawing Ant with Catchy Music Over 100 Different Designs and Shapes Markers and Sheets Included Safe and Durable Gift, Toy Set for Kids, Girls and Boys
- AFV35S70 1 35 AFV Club AAVC-7C1 Assault Amphibian Vehicle Command Model 7C1 MODEL KIT by AFV Club
- color07 60 x70 Inch BelleAckerman Sand Blanket Birthday,colorful Pretty Triangular Party Flags on The Ropes Swirls and Stars Kids Design,Multicolor Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch 50 x60
- Remote and touch KKXXYD Fish Led 3D Night Light Cart 7 color Change USB Touch Switch Lamp Bedroom Decoration Atmosphere Lamp As Kids Gifts
- Star Wars [Order Of The Jedi] ObiWan Kenobi (Padawan Version)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.