If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Product:1 Set of Quantity
coffee covers on the sofa armchairs couch cover fabric slipcover elastic Corner sofa cover l shaped stretch furniture sofa cover : purple, 3 Seater Cover
International Shipment.For any Queires please message us-will help you
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Salad Plates Pack of 16 Christmas Paper Plates Dessert Plates Christmas Party Holiday Party Christmas Dogs 7.25 Pk 16
- 60pcs Pack 2 Straight Arroow Drippers Combination Black Drip Arrow Emitter 2way Flowers Sprinkler Micro Irrigation 2121
- Fun Men's Unicycle-Silver, 24 Inch
- Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn 12 Pk-Teal Dream
- Generic Baja Rear Monster Off Road Tires fit (2pc Rear)
- Soap Box Derby 500 Piece Puzzle
- Green 160q Qualatex Modelling Balloons x 20 by Qualatex
- Roberto Baggio Signed Photo Large Framed AC Milan Display Autograph Memorabilia
- Aneco 20 Pieces Wooden Snowflake Christmas Tree Ornaments Hanging with 20 Pieces Crafts Twines
- Throw Blanket with Music Decor Collection DJ Girl Profile with Long Hair in Headphones Nightclub Silhouettes Party Picture Teal White Super Soft and Cozy Fleece Blanket
- . h plywood Round Seat eat Stool birc Multi Purpose Stackable Mult Stool birch Round S Step Stool rpose Sta plywood
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.