If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 1 43 Scale F1 Team Nico Rosberg 2012 Showcar
- Raise Toy Baby Sensory ToysMusic Shake Dancing Balls for ToddlersSensory Balls for BabyKidsNewborn
- Medicom DC Hero Sofubi The Joker Action Figure
- KULTFAKTOR GmbH General Fancy Dress Costume Military Style Black Red
- Year Gift LP770 Upgrade Package 1 18 Metal Model Car Collection Toys Diecast Decoration Alloy Metal Static Present Yellow
- Super Go Bots Staks Transport gift set Tonka 7244
- Folding chair QFFL Balcony Cool Casual Recliner Office Siesta Backrest Chair Outdoor Portable Reinforcement Comfortable (5 colors Available) Outdoor stool (color B)
- Harry Potter Wand Replica Percy Weasley Prop Cosplay Replica Figure + Bonus Deathly Hallows Collectible Trading Card
- 1SET Shaft Motor Transmission Device Kits Large Thrust Modifying Metal Propeller Power for RC Speedboat Fishing Bait Boats 15CMx20CM CW CCW
- TOUGH43 1 43 Morita forest fire for fire engine concept
- Modern ofa Over All-inluive Lip-reitant heap ofa Towel Elati orner ofa etional pandex ofa lipover 1P 9, Two-Eater
- Tropical Floral Geometric Stripe Printing Stretch Sofa Predector Slipcover Modern Living Room Dust-Proof Elastic Couch Case 2, Tow Seater
- Flagship Carpets AS-04STA Stow N' Go Jumbo Carpet Squares Red Green Purple bluee
- HCC&& Trolley School Backpack Climbing The Stairs Waterproof Nylon Wheeled Backpacks Removable 2 In 1 Trolley School Bags 6-12 Years Old
- Generic Top Fashion Carbon Fiber Mini Qav250 C250 280 Quadcopter Emax 1806 and Simonk12a Flight Control Prop
- color06 60 x62 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Butterflies,Butterflies Animal Clipart Ecology Environment Joyful Design Cartoon Tropics,Multicolor Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 50 x60
- BelleAckerman Baby Blanket German,Bavarian Boy with Blonde Hair with Oktoberfest Symbols Beer Balloon and Pretzel, Multicolor Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 35 x60
- Frames & Fittings Yt Adjustable Aluminum Motorcycle Foot Rearset Gear Shift Shifter Arm for for Honda Cbr900 Cbr954 Cbr929 Cbr919 Rr CBR 900Rr
- DYN DYN1070EC Dynamite Speed Pack 3300mAh Ni-MH 6-Cell Flat Battery with EC3 Conn
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.