If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- (1, classic) - LEGO - Minifigures Series 4 - SURFER GIRL
- Large NYDZ golden Resin Mask Ornaments, Living Room Bedroom Decorations Crafts Gift Ornaments (Size Large)
- Toyland MALEFICIENT COSTUME TG. M 8838
- Bruder Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Animal Transporter
- Universal Elastic Sofa Covers for Living Room Sofa Towel Slip-Resistant Sofa Cover Strech Sofa Slipcover 1 2 3 4 Seater colour1, Two-Seater
- Generic 1.9 Beadlock Aluminum Wheel Rim 1066 for RC 1 10 Rock Crawler Axial TRX-4 TRX4 White
- Lindner T241 03 Russia Republic Republic (Russian Federation)- Year 2003 to 2006
- Farmerly Purple Background Flower Printing Sofa Cover Stretch Seat Covers Elastic Sofa Towel for Living Room Corner Sofa 1 2 3 4-seater color 14, Single-Seater
- Fongbay Africa Lace Fabric 5 Yards Milk Shredded Lace martieral Fabrics Embroidered for Party Wedding Dress Short Skirt Or Handmade DIY(3)
- Leaves Pastoral Printing Sofa Cover Slip-Resistant Sectional Elastic Full Sofa Towel for Living Room 1 2 3 4-seater color 14, 1seater 90-140cm
- DIY Multi-Track Rail Car Building Block Railway Train Set,Spiral Track Roller Coaster Electric Car Educational Assembly Toys 53 pcs with 3 Cars
- Gintama Sakata Gintoki set official costume Men's S size
- Solid wood stool small bench sofa stool round stool fashion creative (color A)
- 1pcs APM2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller 2.5 2.6 Upgraded Built-in Compass with Case for RC Quadcopter Straight No Compass
- D-Z Chair Stool Climbing Stool Step Stool Kitchen Portable Footstool Solid Wood Folding Step Stool, Stool 4, a
- ALIREA Lips Pattern Super Soft Warm Blanket Lightweight Throw Blankets for Bed Couch Sofa Travelling Camping 60 x 50 Inch for Kids Boys Girls
- Doc McStuffins Doc Time For A Checkup 12.5cm Doll with Accessories
- FENGSGEXING-Ladders Folding Ladder Multifunction Non-slip Portable 2 3 Steps Step Stool Ascend Stool Home Kitchen Stainless Steel,2steps
- Bushiroad Deck Holder Collection vol.28 Rewrite [Senri Akane]
- Amscan Adorable Party Wig, Black Hair Extension 15 (1Ct) 24 Packs Per Case
- Galaxy Heavyweight Vinyl Tablecloth 52X120 Oblong (Rectangle) Navy
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.