If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Clear 1x2m LPKH Tarpaulin Tarpaulin Waterproof Tarpaulin Plastic Cloth Transparent Thick Tarp Ground Sheet Cover (color Clear, Size 3x4M)
- Sentai Hero Series 8 Deka Red Swat mode
- Hats Off To The Graduate Graduation Foil Balloon by Qualatex by Party Stuff 4U Graduation Party
- Swarovski Crystals 5106429 Fancy Stones 4753 MM 14,0 CRYSTAL SILVNIGHT, 36 Pieces
- WinfreyDecor Decorative Throw Blanket Cartoon Kids Flying on Baloon Plane and Elephant with Green Field and a Rainbow Home, Couch, Outdoor, Travel Use 50 Wx60 L
- Trademark Fine Art Best Friends Flowers Art by Chariklia Zarris, 14x14
- Generic WPL 4WD 6WD RC Car Crawle Special Metal Box Fittings Accessories DIY Upgrade Modified Model Toys Accessories Wave Box Shell
- Print Flower Sofa Bed Cover Folding ling Chair seat slipcovers Stretch Covers Cheap Couch Predector Elastic Futon Bench Covers K085, 150-185cm
- BATMAN THE MOVIE DARK KNIGHT COLLECTION WALL SCALER
- Kaweco CLASSIC Sport clutch pencil 3.2mm green
- Wal-mart Batman and Robin Two Pack From the Batman The Animated Series Walmart Exclusive
- American Educational Products Triangle Mat Throw Game Set
- Dave Rowntree Signed Framed 16x12 Photo bluer Autograph Memorabilia Display + COA
- Free Shipping All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Tight wrap Elastic Sofa case Single Two Three Four-Seater Sofa Cover Pink, 3seater 190x230
- Import miscellaneous goods former Soviet Russian troops [cotton Luc] Haino Zatsuno bag back Soviet Russia Army Soviet soldier KGB AK scan Bae Tsunazu Sabage equipment cosplay (Soviet Tactical backpack) gs425
- Learning Resources Inflatable Number Blocks
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.