If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Disney Big Hero 6 Self-inking Stamps Birthday Party Favors 48 Pieces
- Trademark Fine Art Sophisticated Hanukkah II by Victoria Borges, 14x14
- PENGFEI Folding Ladder Stools Stairs Bamboo Home Kitchen Ascend Stool Flower Stand, 3 4 Steps, 4 colors (color Wood color, Size 42X67X92CM)
- Single Folding Bed Siesta Bed Office Recliner Folding Lunch Bed Accompanying Bed Reinforced Double Layer, Teslin Breathable (color B)
- YOYI Travel Blanket of Sports Balls On Watercolors Splash Background Vibrant Art Graphic Kids Playr Easy to Carry Blanket 60 x63
- Integy RC Model Hop-ups T3276RED Evolution-4 Wheelie Bar for T-Maxx (3905, 3906, 4908, 4909, 4910)
- Ella The Elephant Plush Bundle Set 3 items Ella Frankie and Tiki
- 10pcs RC Boat Metal Cardan Joint Gimbal Couplings Universal Joint 43mm 43.175mm 56mm 2.33mm 35mm 68mm 810mm 58mm 22mm 8x10mm
- Anthony Martial Signed Photo Framed 16x12 Man Utd Autograph Memorabilia Display
- Kingston Slumber Single Wooden Pine Bed Frame for Kids and Adults, White
- Coral Peach & bluee Watercolour Floral Header Personalised Wedding Stationery Thank You C...
- Batman Classic 1966 TV Series 1 Action Figure Robin by Figures Toy Company
- 300 Piece Jigsaw Compared Book [Edition] Biological magnitude than large pieces (49x72cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.