If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Refreshing Looking Faux Glass of Lemonade with Lemon by Realistic Food Replicas
- Of Lectron Pro 7.4V 5200mAh 35C Lipo Batteries with Deans-Type Connector for 1 10th Scale Cars & Trucks - Team
- Napoleon's France Line Infantry 1812 Grenadier Company Drummer Tin Metal 54mm Action Figures Toy Soldiers Size 1 32 Scale for Home Décor Accents Collectible Figurines Item C5558
- Disney Roz Plush - Monsters, Inc. - 12''
- YOYI Warm Blanket Funny Cartoon of Treasure Island with A Pirate Ship and Parred Kids Winter Lightweight Thermal Blankets for Couch Bed Sofa 50 x70
- Swift Stream RC X-7 Red X-7 Helicopter, Red
- Trademark Fine Art Summer Symphony I by Melissa Wang, 14x14
- Sunsunshine Bed or Couch 60 x 35 Grunge Lightweight Blanket Vibrant Watercolor Spots Oval Shapes Paintbrush Effect Abstract Artistic Print Summer Quilt Comforter purple bluee Multicolor
- LEGO Model 6117 Doors & Windows
- OK model SS hub PH34 8S3.18SS Tahmazo folding Perasetto 48736
- Funko POP SNL David Simpon Pumpkins with Skeletons Glows in The Dark 16 3 Pack
- Farmerly Modern Style bluee Grey Khaki Quilted Sofa slipcovers Cotton sectional Sofa Cover fundas de Sofa Couch Covers SP4882 Free Ship Grey per pic, 90cm280cm
- McFarlane Toys 6 Spawn Series 29 - Ninja Spawn
- DC Collectibles DC Prime Batman Action Figure, Multicolor
- Hotwheels '65 Impala-Pinstripe Power Series 3 of 4 955
- SpruKits DC Comics New 52 Flash Action Figure Model Kit, Level 1
- Generic Flysky Fly Sky FS-GT5 2.4G 6CH Transmitter Remote Controller with FS-BS6 Receiver Built-in Gyro Fail-Safe Parts for RC Car Boat with Retail Box
- Waveshare AlphaBot-Ar-Basic (EN) AlphaBot Basic robot building kit for Ykjfoe
- Clear Acrylic Square Quilting Template Set, 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 with 1 5 Seam Allowance
- FMS Designed Retract FMSRE027 for 1500mm P47 A-10 90mm Super Scorpion Main Landing Gear RC Airplane Model Plane Spare Parts
- Fire And Fireworks 20Th Birthday Party Personalised Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Disney Tsum Tsum Pascal as Rapunzel Mini Plush
- Barbie KELLY Bed Time Fashion Clothes Set (1996)
- XG Animal footstool,cartoon stool low stool shoe bench sofa bench alpaca shoe bench hall storage shoes storage stool,White,B
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.