If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- LEGO 6899 System Nebula Outpost
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione 1 18 Metallic Red by Collectable Diecast
- Printed Soft Blanket Premium Blanket,Flashcard Letter B is for boy Microfiber Aqua Blanket for Couch Bed Living Room,W59.1 xH78.7
- Traxxas E-Revo Brushless Edition Upgrade Parts Aluminum Front Rear Adjustable L Shape Damper (85mm) - 1Pr Set Red
- Langley Models Snack tea Bar caravan style OO Scale UNPAINTED Funfair Kit Q3
- Couch Blanket Construction,Big Vehicles Icon Collection Engineering Building Theme Clip Art Style,Yellow Grey White Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- Club Pack of 12 Pink and bluee 50's Rock & Roll Glittered Streamer Hanging Party Decorations 8.5
- Noa and Nani - Midsleeper Cabin Bed with Slide and Fairies Tent, Tunnel and Tower - (Whitewashed Pine)
- DC Comics Batman Black and White Statue Batman by Frank Quitely
- Generic 1 50 Scale Diecast Cement Mixer Toys Car Engineering Car Toys Alloy Car Models Mixer Truck Car Model Classic Toys Gifts for Kids No Box
- Pavilion Gift company 46010 Pedigree Pals Figurine, 4-1 2-Inch, Springer Spaniel
- Bushiroad Sleeve Collection HG high-grade Vol973 Senki absolute Symphogear GX Carol Mar scan Dean Heim
- Alfa Romeo 4C Alfa Red 1 18 by Autoart 70189
- DLDL Stroller Reversible Seat Collapsible Four Wheel Baby Cart ( color Red )
- CRAZY TALK Where Situations Create Comedy
- Wave Macross VF-4 Lightning 3 DX Edition 1 72 Scale Length About 21cm Plastic Model MC-058
- 2018 Spider-Man Homecoming Cosplay Costume Spiderman Zentai Suit Halloween (XL)
- Latina 22135 1 41 Virginia American Schooner 22135
- Ellie M-Jewel 5 Heel Clear Rhinestone Sandal Clear 9 Size
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments Natural crystal ice type obsidian bracelet for men and women gifts ( Size 16mm )
- YQIUXINGO Globe 8 Inches Illuminate Creative Decoration Birthday Gift Craft Office 360 redating Globe Desktop redating globe
- Generic TRAXXAS 1 7 Unlimited Desert Racer UDR Aluminum Front Lower Suspension Arms Red
- Hero Senki gold Beethoven (made by non-scale PVC painted completed product)
- Good Smile Company P57600 Haruka Amami Figure
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.