If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Soap Flower pink Flower Soap Flower Head Eternal Flower with Base Gift Preferred,Purple
- Single Source Party Supplies - 18 3rd Birthday - Make It Count Series Mylar Foil Balloon
- GXL- Sports car Model 1 32 Simulation Toy car Model Alloy car Model Sound and Light Pull Back Model car ( color White )
- Greek Alphabet Stamp Set with Box, 24 Stamps, 2.5 Millimeters by EuroTool
- color15 30 x50 Inch Beach Blanket Kids Birthday,bluee Hippie Bus with Monkeys Giraffes Balloons Surprise Box Artwork Print,Multicolor All Season Light Weight Living Room Bedroom 50 x60
- BeeMeng Throw Blanket Super Soft Fuzzy Light Blanket,Modern Decor,Teen Rubber Rebel Rocker shoes in Street Squad Friends Gang Abstract Image,Multicolor(51 x 51 )
- Trademark Fine Art Magic Unicorn Squad IV by June Erica Vess, 14x14
- Old McDonald - A Pop n' Match Game
- Star Wars black series diecast helmet Captain FISMA & firstorder Stormtrooper
- Bingo Paper Cards Sheets 6 on 10 up bluee Bdr 25 Packs 1,500 Faces
- bluee 6X8M LPKH Tarpaulin Waterproof Tarpaulin, Tricycle Truck Tarp Waterproof Sunscreen Rain Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Cover,TARPAULINS (color bluee, Size 5x6M)
- LPKH Tarpaulin Shade Mesh, Thickening Encryption Shade Netting,Balcony Garden Roof Car Shed Shade Net Sunblock Shade Cloth (Size 4 5m)
- DFDL CCW Wooden Beech 2050 2080 2010 2011 2012 2014 Propeller High Efficiency for Airplane Electric Wood propellers 2014 CCW Pull 2pcs
- 2008 Ferrari California Top Down Yellow 1 43 Scale
- Hobbywing EZRUN 3652 G2 Motor 5400KV 4000KV 3300KV Brushless Motor Speed Controller for 1 10 Car 3300KV Motor
- WFLY WFX4 4CH 2.4G high Speed Surface Radio 40 Models led Screen Gun Remote Controller Switched L R Hand for rc car and Boat
- Pastoral Floral Embroidery Cotton quil Sofa Cover Slip capa para Sofa niture Couch Cover canape SP3613 Beige per pic, One Pair owcase
- Home Guard NEET weapon equipment transport for folding container
- Blesiya 6WD Smart Robot Car Kit Line Tracking and Obstacle Avoidance Intelligent Educational Toy Car DIY Robotic RC Car
- Bullshit Button - The Original
- Prometheus Series 3 7 Actioner Figure Engineer Chair Suit Holographic
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.