If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Rustic Vintage Wood Butterfly Deep Red Personalised Evening Reception Invitat...
- Disney Princess Little Kingdom MagiClip Tiana Fashion Bag
- DAYSN 250 Density Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Brazilian Body Wave Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked Full Non-Remy Human Hair Wigs
- Tug and the Tooth – Plush Tooth Fairy Toy with a Backpack & Hardcover Tooth Fairy Book – Tooth Fairy Pillow for Boys & Girls – Tooth Fairy Kit with a Tooth Chart – Adventurous & Fun Tooth Fairy Box
- WinfreyDecor Circus Decor Super Soft Blankets Cartoon of Circus Tent with colorful Balloons Striped Background Bedroom Warm 60 Wx51 L
- FidgetGear 3Pcs Super Mario Run Plush Toy Hammer & Boomerang & Bomb Bros Koopa 8 Soft Doll
- Educational Insights Geosafari Talking Microscope
- Transformers Dark Of The Moon Exclusive Voyager Ratchet (U.S. Version) by Transformers
- Safavieh Courtyard Collection CY6071-241 Terracotta and Beige Indoor Outdoor Area Rug, 2 Feet by 3 Feet 7-Inch
- Christmas Costume Adult Christmas Costume Santa Costume Clothes Men's a 770G,Red,A
- Chantilly Lane 10 Nutmeg Dog with Flapping Ears Sings Hark The Herald Angels Sing by Chantilly Lane
- Aluminium-Dibond 120 x 80 cm Aluminium-Dibond image 110 x 70 cm Workers assembled cabinet in the industry , image on a Aluminium-Dibond
- Waterproof 60A Electric Speed Controller Brushless ESC 2-3S Programmer Card Support 3650 4300kv Motor for 1 10 1 10 RC Car 60A ESC Card
- STMICROELECTRONICS BATT CHARGER, DEMO BOARD STEVAL-ISV006V2
- Envelopes for stamp rubber stamp family events mark seal stamp
- Picnic Blanket Picnic mat, Damp mat, Outdoor Picnic Camp, Beach Tent, Floor mat, Waterproof Thickening, Lawn mat, Picnic Cloth Outdoor Beach Picnic Rug Mat (color A1-1.5x1.5cm)
- LEGO Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut (4707)
- SkyCo 532C RC Light Up Drones for Kids Boys Girls Helicopter, 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro Mini Quadcopter Drone Stunt Aircraft with Fantastic LED Night Lights - bluee
- 2018 New Wireless Instrument Toys for Girls boy 18pcs Baby Rattles Teether Ball Shaker Grab and Spin Rattle Musical Toy Gift as Show
- (Happy Red C) - Kipling - HAHNEE - Large Backpack - Happy Red C - (Red)
- Swimming Pool Commercial Grade Vacuum Hose 3.8cm - 12m Length with Swivel End
- One Princess Jewel Necklace by Century Novelty
- 8-10cm Marvel Toys The Avengers Figure Q Version Superhero Captain America Winter Soldier Spiderman Figures Collectible Model
- B2Party Rainbow Unicorn Party Favors Pack colorful Pack of 30 Unicorn Bags Goodie Bag Pack for Themed Parties Includes 10 Necklaces 10 Keychains and 10 Bracelet
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.