If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Hansa Plush Caspian Tiger Collectible Plush, Brown, 23
- Union Creative mensHdge Technical No. 1 Calne Ca PVC Statue
- Giga Tent My First School Bus Play Tent
- Sava Fashion Insulated Big Lunch Bag Large For Women Men Adult Family Big Capacity Lunch Tote Large Leak Proof Cooler Bag Lunch Totes For Women Insulated Large with Side Pockets(bluee Paisley)
- Magic the Gathering - Time Spiral - Urza's Saga by Magic the Gathering
- Max The Bunny 7 - TY Beanies - Original
- MusicBoxAttic Dazzling Silver with bluee Accent Animated Carousel Horse
- XUE Sport Baby Bundle With Balance Bike And Rocking Base, Ages 2 To 6 Years No Pedal Sport Training Bicycle Adjustable Handlebar And Seat
- I surpass and am my DA. A tree strikes and it is a party set. I surpass and am my DA. Dance party
- Exotics Pool Cue in Birds Eye Maple Black Stained maple Weight 20 oz. by Action
- LsWOW Weighted Blanket for Kids Teal and White,Abstract Geometric Minimalists Design Retro Diamond Line,Sea Green Baby bluee Seal Brown Reversible Soft Fabric for Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
- Daniu gold Number Foil Balloons for Party Decorations,Baby Shower Decorations Wedding Decorations Number 4 years old
- Rasta Imposta Men's Kool Aid Guy
- Herpa Wings 558648 B-2A 'Spirit of America' Whiteman AFB 1 200 Scale Model
- Faller 130174 Silo w Conveyor HO Scale Building Kit
- WORMENG SG900S Foldable Quadcopter 2.4G 720P HD Camera WIFI FPV GPS Fixed Point Drone 7.4V 1600mAh
- MasterPieces Puzzle Company - Panoramic puzzle A Summer Haven (1000 pièces)
- Dragon Ball Costume Vegeta 6tlg bluee Beige - M
- ULTRAMAN MAX DX Max Spark
- Large Stegosaurus Dinosaur Model by CollectA
- CcfEncounter Baby Swimming Float Accessories, Infant Pool Float,Kids Summer Water Sport Bathtub,Pool Toys for Infant Swim Trainer 3 to 6 years old,A
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.