If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Hansa Plush Caspian Tiger Collectible Plush, Brown, 23
- Union Creative mensHdge Technical No. 1 Calne Ca PVC Statue
- Giga Tent My First School Bus Play Tent
- Sava Fashion Insulated Big Lunch Bag Large For Women Men Adult Family Big Capacity Lunch Tote Large Leak Proof Cooler Bag Lunch Totes For Women Insulated Large with Side Pockets(bluee Paisley)
- Magic the Gathering - Time Spiral - Urza's Saga by Magic the Gathering
- Max The Bunny 7 - TY Beanies - Original
- Green 39 Elegant Fashion Transparent Crystal With High-heeled shoes Pointed Satin High Heels Women's High-heeled fashionable
- Xhabb 5D DIY Diamond Painting Living Room Decoration Painting Oil Painting Town 5D Full Diamond Cross Stitch 20X20Cm
- Late for the Sky SNOW Snowman-Opoly
- Travel Throw Blanket,Sweet Dreams,Sleeping Moons Clouds Stars with Hats Good Night for Kids,Dark Purple Yellow Pale bluee,300GSM, Super Soft and Warm, Durable 35 x60
- Handpainted Tea Kettle Steel Black Beauty
- Art Wall 0fra047a1418p Susi Franco's Misty Morning Art Appeelz Removable Graphic Wall Art, 14x18-Inch
- Alex Toys Touch and Feel Flash Cards First Words
- End Breaker SCG (select card game) BUILD & BREAK (japan import)
- The White Petals Leaf Pillow Shams (Set of 2 Covers, Teal, 20x36 inches King Sham Cases)
- Swarovski Crystals 5073474 Fancy Stones 4568 MM 8,0X 6,0 CRYSTAL IRIDESGR F, 144 Pieces
- Plush fabirc Sofa Cover 1 2 3 4 Seater Thick Slipcover Couch sofacovers Stretch Elastic Cheap Sofa Covers Towel wrap Covering Plum, 4 seat 230-300cm
- Headphone Ear-Drops 12er set
- Little Tikes Touch n' Go Racers bluee Sportscar
- CopperGifts Lobster Cookie Cutter
- POCKETRMODEL TCG STAR WARS TACTICS - BATTLE OF TETH
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.