If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pretty Pink Diamond Personalised Evening Reception Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Gnome - Metal Adventure Pin by Norse Foundry Race
- Spongebob Squarepants 8th Birthday Party Supplies and Balloon Bouquet Decorations
- 45cm JZX Footstool, Work Stool, Beauty Stool, Shower Stool, Step Stool, High Stool, Backrest Stool
- Swarovski Crystals 5206178 Fancy Stones 4922 MM 38,0X 33,0 CRYSTAL VOLC F T1159, 6 Pieces
- ALIREA Marine Life Pattern with Shells Super Soft Warm Blanket Lightweight Throw Blankets for Bed Couch Sofa Travelling Camping 60 x 50 Inch for Kids Boys Girls
- The Stupell Home Décor Collection Wash Your Hands Typography Bathroom, 12.5 x 18.5
- YuGiOh GemKnight Lady Lapis Lbluei (SECEEN046) Secrets of Eternity Super Edition Unlimited Edition Rare
- Hot Wheels 80's Corvette 503 3spoke by Hot Wheels
- Black Butler Black Label Limited Jewelry Can Badge Button Sebastian Anime F S
- 32 Electric Guitar with Amp
- Misty's Tentacool - Gym Heroes - 32 [Toy]
- ZTH A1 Reel Engineering Paper Drawing Paper Engineering Copy Paper CAD Printing Paper Drawing Paper 620 50 Meters A+
- XINGZHE Hulk toy-The Avengers Hulk Surprised Unbelievable Hulk 10.6'' Green Giant Legends Amazing, Collecting Gifts Sculptures
- Delton Products Bird Tin Tea Set with Basket (18 Piece), 4 by Getting Fit
- Disney Cars 2 16 Valentine Cards and Pencils
- color07 60 x62 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Hello Summer,Freehand Brush Strokes Background Calligraphy Summer Elements, Pale Yellow Almond Green Blanket for Sofa Couch TV Bed All Season 50 x60
- color14 60 x62 Inch Soft Cozy Throw Blanket orange,Kids Theme Cute Girlish Pattern with Doodle Flowers and Green Leaves, orange Apple Green Yellow Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 50 x60
- Matchbox 1967 VW Delivery van new in package 72 1 64 Scale by Matchbox
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.