If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 3D Tone Pattern ofa Over Towel lipover Pluh Fabri ofa Non-Lip ouh Over orner Towel Mat for Lig Room 1P 1P ofa Towel, 90x180m 1p
- The Dog Game, Hilarious Family Game with Doggos
- Starting Lineup NFL Classic Doubles Q.B. Club Emmitt Smith and Emmitt Smith Action Figure Set
- 18 Inch Retro DC Comics Action Figures Series 1 Superman
- Universal Studios Fart Blaster - Despicable Me 2
- Ceaco Thomas Kinkade Special Edition - The Sea of Tranquility Puzzle by Ceaco
- My Little Pony Kids Rainbow Dash with Wings Lunch Kit
- Yellow Oh Boov Dreamworks Animation Home 2015 Movie 6 Inch (Small) Stuffed Doll
- Salon of the top of the tower of the Disney Princess Little Kingdom Rapunzel
- CollectA Texas Longhorn Bull by CollectA
- Generic Fashion RC Car Transformation Robots Sports Vehicle Model Robots Toys Cool Deformation Car Kids Toys Gifts for Boys Kids orange
- Barbie Collectables Fashion Model Muffy Roberts doll
- Aluminium-Dibond image 170 x 60 cm Interior of apartment panorama 3d render , image on a Aluminium-Dibond
- Burley Kid's Alloy Trailer Wheel
- Losi 1 10 Baja Rey 4WD Desert Truck (LOS03008) Upgrade Parts Aluminum Front Shock Mount - 1Pc Set Black
- Magic the Gathering Jwar Isle Refuge (308 356) Commander 2013
- Xyron 1200 Adhesive Refill Cartridge-12 X50' Permanent
- Dreampark Speed Cube Set, [5 Pack] Magic Cube Bundle - 2x2x2 3x3x3 Pyramid Megaminx Skew Cube Smooth Sticker Cubes Collection Puzzle Toy for Kids
- Minicraft F-111 Aardvark USAF 1 144 Scale with 2 Marking Options
- American Kids Mermaid Sleeping Bag, Aqua
- Yield by Candice Alford Framed Fine Art Print - 60cm x 60cm
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.