If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 3D Tone Pattern ofa Over Towel lipover Pluh Fabri ofa Non-Lip ouh Over orner Towel Mat for Lig Room 1P 1P ofa Towel, 90x180m 1p
- The Dog Game, Hilarious Family Game with Doggos
- Starting Lineup NFL Classic Doubles Q.B. Club Emmitt Smith and Emmitt Smith Action Figure Set
- 18 Inch Retro DC Comics Action Figures Series 1 Superman
- Universal Studios Fart Blaster - Despicable Me 2
- Ceaco Thomas Kinkade Special Edition - The Sea of Tranquility Puzzle by Ceaco
- Denis Wick DW5885-4 Silver-Plated French Horn Mouthpiece
- QINYAN-Home Lightweight Blanket (60 x60 ) for Bed Couch Sofa Lightweight Travelling Camping Groovy Decorations Sign of Pacifism with Wildflowers Summertime Activities Artistic Design Art.
- Vipsung Throw Blanket with Skulls Decorations Collection Vintage Sugar Skull Girl Day of The Dead Bride with Dark color pinks Graphic Art Peacock Super Soft and Cozy Fleece Blanket
- Rhinestones No-Hotfix of Swarovski Elements SS20 (4.7mm), Crystal-Meridian bluee, 1440 Pieces (10 Gross)
- A stained art series heart full puzzle Disney 307 piece soft afternoon DSH-307-453 (japan import)
- Kira Deco Seal Art GS-01 Kira gel seal studio
- Halloween Men's H20 Version 2 Mask White
- Lutheran High School winter clothes size BIG
- Dormitory Bench, Brown Sturdy Stackable Plastic Stool Bedroom Stool Work Stool Learning Stool Bar Stool Hotel Stool (color BROWN)
- Transformers 2007 Movie STARSCREAM G1 colord Voyager Complete Target Exclusive
- Imperial Knights Armiger Warglaives Warhammer 40,000
- Yamato - Creator's Labo statuette PVC Non-Non 24 cm
- Monster High Frankie's Vanity Playset
- Simple Modern Printing Sofa Bed Cover Tight All-Inclusive Couch Case Sofa Length Without Armrest Between 165cm to 185cm color 7, 165cm to 185cm
- 204. Jack and Jill Jingle Jumbles – Monkey See Monkey Do Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Old Spinning Wheel - SWISS
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.