If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Xmas Trees Black & Pink Personalised Christmas New Year Holiday Party Inv...
- Raven by Chuck Leach - Trick by Murphy's Magic
- Starline Women's White Cigarette Girl Sexy Costume Set
- Pokemon X & Y 2 3-Ring Binder with 100 Ultra Pro Platinum 9-Pocket Sheets by Ultra Pro
- Plaid Sofa Slipcovers for Couch Velvet Furniture Covers for Sectional Sofa Slip-Resistant Thick Sofa Cover Towel for Living Room 4, 110 160cm
- WENJUN Wall Art Picture Modern Abstract Creative Canvas Painting Line Ink Posters Nordic Prints Wall Art Pictures For Living Room Home Decoration,5 colors,3 Sizes ( color C , Size 6085cm )
- Wind Power Slip Ring 2 3 4 5 6 Channel 5 10 15 30A redate Dining Table Slipring Electric Collector Rings SRC-22-0230A 5 Channel 10A
- color08 35 x60 Inch BelleAckerman Couch Blanket City,Street in Paris Cafe Illustration Holiday Theme Summer Season Eating Drinking Cartoon,Multicolor Super Soft Faux Fur Plush Decorative Blanket 50 x60
- orange Light Thermal Blanket 60x32 Inch Small goldfish Talking with Bubbles Random Scallop Patterns Nautical Sea Print Print Summer Quilt Comforter Burnt orange
- Privacy Frosted Glass Window Film Sticker,Opaque Privacy Film Anti-UV Static Film, Suitable for Privacy Predection Kitchen Office Bathroom Door and Window Glass,45 200cm
- Dharma Te-hen yarn cotton & linen large 50g 201m col.9 3 ball set
- 1 12 Suzuki GS400L (Model Car) Aoshima Naked Bike No.31
- RenteriaDecor Kawaii Super Soft Blanket Cartoon Style Cute Whale Weave PatternBlanket 60 x36
- Generic 2pcs Aluminium Alloy Rear Upper Trolley Linkage Upgrade Spare Parts for HPI Ken Block Flux WR8 OP RC Car 107905 Dark bluee
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.