If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- QFFL Chair Solid Wood Computer Chair Simple Home Writing Chair Stool 2 color Optional Outdoor stool (color A)
- 257. Mona Lisa MusicBoxAttic 18 Note Movement Pull String With Case - Over 400 Song Choices - Fiddler on the Roof - SWISS
- Hatsune Miku GT Project Hatsune Miku Racing Ver 2016 Plush
- Elenco Human Torso Model Kit Large
- American Educational Products Pinnies with 23 X 15 Mesh Pack, Set of 6
- BLHeli_32 ESC for Quadcopter Wraith32-32bit airbot 35A Support DSHOT1200 Built in Current Sensor for FPV RC helicopt 4
- Chamberart Mother and Baby - Gustav Klimt - 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle [Pouch Included]
- Party Central Club Pack of 12 Tropical Tan Adult Sized Raffia Hula Skirts 31
- Pink and white Marvel Avengers Plush Travel Neck Pillow
- Yellow bluee Canvas Wall Art Bedroom Home Decorations Cartoon Chamomiles Blooms Dots Fresh Spring Kids Babies Artwork Wall Decor 16 x24 x3pcs bluee Yellow White
- Puzzle - Room w View - The Workshop 750pc Games Toys 2914-1
- High-Quality Fashion Style White Pearl and gold Flowers Flash Diamond Brooch pin Badge Bouquet Brooch pin Badge Simple Elegance
- Feeko Pull Back Cars, 24 Pack 2 Pull Back Let Go Racer Mini Cars Kids Toddlers Any Party Goody Bag Toy Gag Toy Red Yellow bluee Green orange Purple Random color
- ZPWSNH Multifunctional Engineering Ladder Folding Step Stool Home Extension Ladder Thickening Ladder Ladder Black Step stool (color 5 step)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.