If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- QFFL Chair Solid Wood Computer Chair Simple Home Writing Chair Stool 2 color Optional Outdoor stool (color A)
- 257. Mona Lisa MusicBoxAttic 18 Note Movement Pull String With Case - Over 400 Song Choices - Fiddler on the Roof - SWISS
- Hatsune Miku GT Project Hatsune Miku Racing Ver 2016 Plush
- Elenco Human Torso Model Kit Large
- American Educational Products Pinnies with 23 X 15 Mesh Pack, Set of 6
- BLHeli_32 ESC for Quadcopter Wraith32-32bit airbot 35A Support DSHOT1200 Built in Current Sensor for FPV RC helicopt 4
- 60 Effects Voice Changer Fun Toy (Colours May Vary)
- color08 30 Wx50 L WinfreyDecor Fruits Reversible Blanket Cute Doodle Apples Cherries Pears Spiral Featured Fresh Kitchen Creative Artsy Print Anti-Static Throw 60 Wx60 L Multicolor
- Europe and The United States Wig Chemical Fiber Caps Long Hair Micro-Volume T color Honey color Wig Big Wave
- AGOT Playmat The Mother of Dragons
- Brown Zs-zs Ladder Stool Solid Wood Ladder Folding Stair Stool Multi-function Step Stool Home Kitchen Small Ladder Stool Creative Ladder (color Brown)
- Trademark Fine Art golden Bloom II by Silvia Vassileva, 14x14 Fine Art, Multicolor
- Hasegawa 1 450 IJN Aircraft Carrier Akagi
- All-Inclusive Sofa Bed Cover Without Armrest Slip-Resistant Elastic Stretch Furniture Couch Cover Living Room Sofa Predection color 23, Small Size
- Grace Store Black Duvet Cover Set, Comforter Set Luxury Soft Bedding, Zodiac Theme Kids Quilt Cover (1 Quilt Coverlet & 2 Pillowcases, Twin Size)
- EXIT Trampoline Elegant inground (incl. deluxe veiligheidsnet) 214 x 366 cm Paars
- 198. Irish Lullaby (Too Ra LooRa) Heavenly Angel Playing Mandolin With Decorative Base Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Tiny Bubbles (Lpobber Don Ho) - SWISS
- Disney Cars Radiator Springs Classic Ramone's color Change 1 55 Gift Pack
- Generic Pixhawk PX4 Autopilot PIX 2.4.5 Flight Controller 32 bit ARM Set
- Hot Toys - Toy Story 3 Cosbaby M Series Buzz Lightyear 14 cm
- OluKai Men's Hokua Charcoal Charcoal 9 D US
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.