If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- QFFL Chair Solid Wood Computer Chair Simple Home Writing Chair Stool 2 color Optional Outdoor stool (color A)
- 257. Mona Lisa MusicBoxAttic 18 Note Movement Pull String With Case - Over 400 Song Choices - Fiddler on the Roof - SWISS
- Hatsune Miku GT Project Hatsune Miku Racing Ver 2016 Plush
- Elenco Human Torso Model Kit Large
- American Educational Products Pinnies with 23 X 15 Mesh Pack, Set of 6
- BLHeli_32 ESC for Quadcopter Wraith32-32bit airbot 35A Support DSHOT1200 Built in Current Sensor for FPV RC helicopt 4
- 58m LPKH Tarpaulin PVC Tarpaulin, Sunscreen Tarp Canvas Car Truck Awning Cloth TARPAULINS Ground Sheet Cover (Size 5 9m)
- FidgetKute 45 Km h 1 18 2.4G 4WD Remote Car RC Monster Truck High Speed Off Road Green (1 20 2WD 25 km h)
- Gundam Seed Destiny HG 24 Saviour Gundam 1 144 Scale Model Kit [Toy] (japan import)
- color13 35 x60 Inch Beach Blanket Kids Birthday,bluee Hippie Bus with Monkeys Giraffes Balloons Surprise Box Artwork Print,Multicolor All Season Light Weight Living Room Bedroom 50 x60
- Girl's Dream Kitchen Toys 26 PCS
- Kids DIY Acrylic Wall Decal Sticker Hot Air Balloon Wall Stickers Decoration Cafe Wall Stickers
- Storage basket for clothes Rattan hamper Dirty clothes basket Clothing with lid Household weaving tweezers Cover with handle gar Room Tidies (color White, Size 42 50 cm 17 20 inch)
- Foldable Playpen Portable Playard Breathable Mesh for Babies Toddler - Kid's Activity Center, Safety Fence, Fall-Resistant, No Assemble Required
- Single Source Party Supplies - Heart 6 Standard White Latex Balloons Bag of 100
- MBEN Folding drone, 1080P 120° wideangle lens GPS 5G Wifi PVF, brushless energysaving motor, route planning, follow me mode, suitable for beginners, adults
- McFarlane Toys Marcus Mariota Tennessee Titans NFL Series 37 (Silver Variant)
- LEGO Hero Factory Meltdown 7148
- LEGO 76055 DC Comics Super Heroes Batman Killer Croc Sewer Smash Superhero Toy
- Biological Microscope Wide Field Ocular 10x20 Wide-Angle Eyepiece
- Teamson Kids - Ice Castle Kids Large Wooden Dollshouse Doll House with Furniture for 12 inch Dolls fits Barbie & Frozen Dolls
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.