If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 3dpink ht_4513_2 Pop-Up Camper Set-Up Problems Iron on Heat Transfer, 6 by 6 , for White Material
- Man of Steel Superman Animated 2001 Hasbro Action Figure Rare Walmart Exclusive
- Lindner T145M 86 Isle of Man - Year 1986 to 1996
- (Large Red Pink) - Petego Traction Control Indoor Socks for Dogs 4 Pkg
- Cardfight Vanguard TCG - Clockfencer Dragon (G-BT05 010EN) - G Booster Set 5 Moonlit Dragonfang by Cardfight Vanguard TCG
- Cartoon Christmas Diamond Painting Santa Claus Full Square Snowman Decor Home 40X50 cm Frameless
- Davishouse Boys Room Blanket Sheets Planes Bikes Cars Trucks Train Taxi Motorcycle Bus Crane Engine Cartoon Art Home, Couch, Outdoor, Travel Use 50 Wx60 L
- Universal Monsters 13 Plush Doll Dracula by Universal Monsters
- Lego Minifigures Series 14 Monsters - Collection 16 figures
- Farmerly WLIARLEO All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Big Elastic Cover for Couch Universal Fabric Stretch Sofa Cover Flower Anti-Mite cubresofas Pattern 4, Foot Stool 70x100x40
- Nazarova Twins Kum Enforcers (2) Haqqislam Corvus Belli by Corvus Belli
- Candy Stripe Santa Sleigh Personalised Christmas New Year Holiday Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- NYDZ Eagles Crafts Home Decorations Ornaments TV Cabinet Office Furnishings
- Farmerly TUEDIO Cotton Sofa Cover Towel Modern Brief Coffee Graffiti Slip Resistant Sofa Slipcover Seat Couch Cover for Living Room 1PCS 01 Sofa Towel 1PCS, 110x180cm 1pcs
- [APS] Glock Carbine Conversion Kit [Glock17 18C each company Glock corresponding] (BK)
- Full Size Red Mickey Mouse Backpack - Full Size Bookbag
- Naza M Lite Flight Controller Board and GPS Combo with PMU & LED for F450 S500 X500 F550 Only Naza M lite FC
- Aliquantum Pottery Pals Activity by Aliquantum
- Breathable Flannel Warm Weighted Blanket Tama River in Hatonosu Valley Okutama Tokyo Japan Perfect for Couch Sofa or Bed Cool Quilt
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.