If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Folkmanis Monkey in Barrel Hand Puppet by Folkmanis
- Lupin the Third 1st TV Series Version 10 Figure by DIVE
- Geometri ofa Over treth Elatiity All-inluive ofa lipover Ingle Two Three Four-Eater ofa Over Predetor olor 19, 2eater 145-185m
- Geospace Walkaroo Ican Bucket Stilts 1 Pair Assorted (Green Or Purple)
- 2015-2016 Two Year Weekly Monthly Pocket Planner Calendar, Size 3.5 X 6 .2 Inch, with Removable Cover, Perfect for Agenda Organizer Appointment Date Book - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed (LIGHTHOUSE)
- YEHO Art Gallery 39x49 Inch Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft Throw-Blankets for Girls Boys,Fuck It Black and White Pattern,Cozy Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch
- bluee Elephant Baby Shower Nursery Rhyme Emoji Game - 20 Guests
- 925 Sterling Silver and 12K Butterfly Necklace 18 (18in x 1mm)
- HAOYUSHANGMAO Chess, International Chess Folding Magnetic Chess Set Large Medium Folding Box (color Brown, Size L)
- PENGJIE-Model 1 18 Ferrari FXX K EVO Car Model Alloy Full Open Ornaments Sports Car Model (color RED)
- Premium Bodywear AG Egyptian Costume for Women Dress White bluee Carnival Ancient Egypt Cleopatra (XL)
- Titanium gold And White 70Th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Bestial Wolf Scooter Bw Jackie
- Generic RunCam Night Eagle 2 PRO 800TVL 140 F2.0 Mini FPV Camera PAL NTSC Switchable FOV 140 2.5mm Global WD for Drone
- Joy Carpets Kid Essentials Infants & Toddlers Sea Babies Rug, Multicoloured, 1.5m x 2.1m
- Halloween Ghost Costume For American GIrl Dolls-Signature Bear Included
- Marvel OCT132006 Artfx Plus Hulk Now Statue
- Pink color Flowers Picture DIY Digital Oil Painting Flower Beautiful Home Decor Wall Art Decoration Cotton Painting by Numbers 40x50CM
- QINYAN-Home Soft Travel Blanket(60 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Ethnic Ancient Oriental Art with Curved Motif Heritage Old Fashion Visual Kitsch Picture Multicolor.
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.