If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- CXQ Creative Style Corrugated Cat House Cat Tent Cat Scratch Board Cat Litter Sofa Cat Toy
- Monster High Creepateria Howleen Wolf Doll
- Disney Pixar Treasures The Incredibles Trading Cards Box [Toy]
- Medium Flaming Diva Costume Women's Small
- Maisto Fresh Metal Builder Zone Quarry Monster - Black Concrete Mixer Truck - Motorised 6-Wheeler
- Go Games Tiny Headed Kingdom Nickleby 18 Inch, Big Cats by
- Floral treth Elati ofa Over otton ofa Towel Lip-reitant ofa for lig Room o9, Ingle-Eater
- Good Smile Wonder Festival 2017 Fate Grand Order Gudako Nendgoldid Action Figure
- Lucian Cloth Accessories Made in The Land stab Purse Yellow nut 2308
- Sabian 18-Inch HH Medium-Thin Crash Cymbal
- FPV RC Drone Quadcopter with 720P Camera Live Video Feed RC Quadcopter for Kids Beginners Lefant Zeraxa Pro RC Helicopter with Optical Flow Positioning,Headless Mode, 3D Flips and Waypoint Flight-Red
- (158) - Boland 82204 - Evening Princess Costume - White
- Christmas Gift HD 1 18 Model Motorcycle Metal Collection House Decoration Motorbike Present Toys Car Motor Alloy Models Scale Green
- Dinosaur Toy Plastic Educational Dinosaur Figure Boys Toddlers, 11
- TDTD YJLGRYF Step stool 2 Step Ladder Portable Folding Anti-Slip Aluminum Stepladder Secure Home Kitchen Step Stool 18.5x23.2x32.3inches (color Red)
- Testors Enamel Paint Marker-Gloss Light bluee by Testors
- Handmade Soft Toy Sewn Of Burlap Cat
- Trademark Fine Art Coffee Time I by Silvia Vassileva, 14x14 Fine Art, Multicolor
- TINGTING Side Table desk End Bedside Double Shelf Solid Wood Side Table Bedside Table Laptop Table Notebook Stand For Bed Multifunction Lap Desk (color Wood, Size 68.5 43.4 56)
- color05 70 Wx93 L WinfreyDecor Modern Super Soft Blankets Little Rainbow colord Funky Stars Kids Nursery Boys Girls Theme Artistic Print Traveling,Hiking,Camping,Full Queen,TV,Cabin 60 Wx60 L Multicolor
- Magic the Gathering Gaze of Granite (72) Dragon's Maze
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.