If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Farmerly Plush Fabric 1 2 3 4 Seat Sofa Cover Couch Cover Thick Sofa Covers Elastic Furniture Slipcover Christmas Home Decoration Velvet color 04, 2 Seater 145-185cm
- Yellow 3240cm GBXX Fashion Creative Small Furniture Anti-Slip Stool Footstool shoes Bench Sofa Stool Change shoes Bench Wooden Stool Solid Wood Nordic shoes Home Fabric Sofa Multi-Function Stool Multifunction Househ
- 1pcs New ZTW Spider Series 20A 30A 40A OPTO Brushless Speed Controllor ESC for Multicopter 2-6S Lipo 600HZ 50A
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments Artistic temperament bracelets a fresh New Year gift
- H0 Ma Diesel Triebwagen BR 640 DB AG
- Flower Floral Printing Elastic Spandex Slipcovers Sofa Cover Removable Stretch All-Inclusive Couch Case Cover for Living Room 04, 190x230cm
- Canvas image 90 x 110 cm super moon and clouds in the night on sea , image on a Canvas
- Creative Pewter Designs, Pewter Beagle Handcrafted Dog Lapel Pin Brooch, Hand Painted Finish, DP022
- (Left) BoomerangFan BoomerangFanZEBRAIIIL 26 cm Zebraiii Left Handed Boomerang
- Craft Label Death Note night God month
- Pack of 96 Disposable Assorted Muti-color 40 Dinner Plates 9
- Cool Vintage Fun Chalk Typography orange Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Kole colorful Furniture Play Set Pretend
- Springs Creative Peace and Joy 100-Percent Cotton Decorative Fabric, 43 44-Inch 15-Yard, Multi-color
- One Piece Acrylic Stand Sabo Tokyo Tower Limited gold ver Mugiwara Anime F S
- Princess Barbie Sisters Chelsea and Friends Doll 5.5 Doll Figure + 1 FREE Official Barbie Trading Card Bundle
- 1951 Volkswagen Bug 1 18 Die-Cast Model
- Magic Material Theme Pillowcases Cushion Cover 18 18 Inch Cotton Linen Pillow Home Decorative 4 Pieces(Without Core)
- Toho marriage 9 (japan import)
- Paint by Numbers for Senior Junior Beginner Level, Paint by Numbers Set Tiger with Brushes Paints and Canvas Home Decor 16X20 Inch
- Fascola White Luminary Bags - 10 Count - Sunburst Design - Flame Resistant Paper - Christmas Holiday Outdoor Decorations - Party and Event Decor - Luminaria Candle Bag - Ten Bags (Sunburst)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.