If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Omnibus F4 V5 Flight Control Drones with Quadcopter rc Plane Airbot Authentic A New Generation AIO Flight Control for FPV bluee
- Kids Ride-On Car Audi Q7 Battery Electric Toys 2 Speed 12V Remote Black @TOP
- Panasonic Ram dash men's shaver 5-bladed silver tone ES-LV9B-S
- Royale Fixed Circular Needles 16 -Size 9 5.5mm
- Fairtex Muay Thai Boxing Shorts Red Black White Size S M L XL XXL (3L) (Eagle BlackXL)
- Lanarte Counted Cross Stitch Kit Winter Girl (Linen), Fabric, Assorted, 32 x 22.5 x 2 cm
- Transparent 4m x 10m LPKH Tarpaulin Tarpaulin Waterproof Heavy Duty Covering The Rain Plastic Cloth Film,Clear Tarpaulin Tarp for Wood Logs,tarp Sheet Dust-Proof Awning Cloth (color Transparent, Size 5m x 5m)
- Dinoland Play Center by BLOSSOMZ
- Eagle model body reamer AL1V2 (LBL) 2537V2LBL with memory
- Farmerly 1 Piece Plush Sofa Cover Towel Fluffy Soft Slipcover Resistant Seat Couch Cover for Living Room Window Mats L-Shaped Sofa Decor 1 Piece Yellow Towel, 90x240cm 1pc
- Walthers Cornerstone Wayne Bros. Ford Train
- SeSDY Pet Nest Removable and Washable Pet Supplies Winter Plush Kennel Cat Litter Princess Bed Dog Bed Dog Mat Small and Medium Dogs (color bluee-s)
- Detective Conan design 01 Conan slide mirror
- Littlest Pet Shop Walkables Figure 2471 Elephant by Hasbro
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments Sterling Silver Bracelet Pure Hand Bracelet Birthday Gift Bracelet ( color 925 silver )
- ArtWall Dean Uhlinger 'Artist Light' Unwrapped Flat Canvas Artwork, 18 by 22-Inch
- Wetworks Water Slinger Ballon Kids Toy Great Summer Time - Assorted color
- Lil orange Flower Fairy Accessory for Fancy Dress
- 50th Birthday Party Supplies Ultimate Set -- 50th Birthday Party Decorations, Plates, Cups, Napkins and More (50th Birthday for Men)
- color Pen, Set of 166, Art Supplies for Drawing as Gift(Black)
- CaoyuHousehold step stool Two-story stair stools, home wood anti-slip folding ladders, multi-functional step stool, creative kitchen ladder stool, (color D)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.