If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- WENJUN Wall Art Picture Modern Abstract Creative Canvas Painting Line Ink Posters Nordic Prints Wall Art Pictures For Living Room Home Decoration,5 colors,3 Sizes ( color C , Size 6085cm )
- Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Stafford Motorised Engine
- Homyl Reborn Storytelling Girls Doll Model Smart Robot with Hair & Clothes - A
- Swarovski Crystals 5017763 Round Stones 1122 MM 12,0 CRYSTAL purpleCSHADO F, 144 Pieces
- QINYAN-Home Decorative Throw Blanket Painted (80 x60 ) Velvet Plush Throw Blanket Mush Decor Fly Agarics Magical Wonderland Lawn Meadow Scenery Greenwood Design.
- Match Attax 2014 2015 Southampton 17 Base 14 15 Card Team Set by Match Attax
- Magic the Gathering - Bringer of the Black Dawn - Fifth Dawn - Foil
- BelleAckerman Outdoor Blanket Anchor,Small Cute Anchors and Little Hearts Romantic Holiday Vacation Ocean Theme, Baby bluee Teal White Winter Luxury Plush Microfiber Fabric 50 x60
- Lego Bionicle Skull Slicer 70792
- American Girl - Truly MeTM Doll Light Skin, Black Hair, Brown Eyes DN64
- Rick and Morty 5” Action Figures Set of 5 (+Snowball)
- ZHAOYONGLI Keyboard Small Stool Household Sofa Stool Creative Small Bench Living Room Bedroom Simple Multifunction Household Creative (color Black, Size 34 34 39cm)
- HiyaHiya Small Project Bag for Knit and Crochet - Red and Black Floral
- colorful Printing Elastic Stretch All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Polyester Washable Universal Furniture Slipcover for Living Room color 21, 1seater 90-140cm
- V Tech 4 in 1 Interactive Desk Magi Pink (with Writing Function) - FRENCH VERSION
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.