If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Lunarable BBQ Party Tapestry Twin Size, Lets Get Ready to BBQ Typography with Grunge Grill and Utensils, Wall Hanging Bedspread Bed Cover Wall Decor, 68 W X 88 L inches, Black Eggshell and Vermilion
- Beads Charms Natural Pearl Brooch pin Badge Christmas elk
- Integy RC Model Hop-ups T6787blueE V2 Turnbuckle Set for Nitro Stampede 2WD
- Xhabb 5D DIY Diamond Painting Living Room Decorative Painting Diamond Painting DIY Two Fox 5D Full Diamond Cross Stitch 30X40Cm
- SKINGO balance bike,without pedal bicycle 2-3-6 years old men and women treasure slide step scooter kids toy yo car（helmet，6 sets of knee pads）
- color09 35 x60 Inch Beach Blanket Deer,Mooses in Cartoon Elks with Rainbow Antlers Kid Cheerful Comic Pattern,Ginger Turquoise Lavander Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- Norev 1 18 Renault 5 Alpine (1981) navy bluee
- GUND Prancy Unicorn Chair Footstool, 20
- Pokemon Call of Legends Single Card Entei SL3 Shiny Rare Holo
- Mirka 9A-232-220 5-Inch 220 Grit Mesh Abrasive Dust Free Sanding Discs, Box of 50 Discs by Mirka
- Solid Hardwood Amish-Made Wooden Mancala Game Set
- Cold Ema strap ground cherry A of the ground cherry
- Funko - Bobble Head Kiss the Catman Peter Criss 18 cm - 0830395022857
- Suikore Suu MY cheeks whipped
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.