If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pokemon - Duskblack (104) - Plasma Blast
- 24 Keys Piano Keyboard DJ Drum Toys for Kids Boy Girl with Microphone Connect MP3 (Pink)
- Brown White Cow Plush Soft Toy by Hansa. 40cm. 4621 by Hansa
- Lego Creator Mini Cooper 10242
- Lighthouse Wooden Coin Box for 50 Slab Coins MSLBOX50 - 4004117327865
- Figma Little Armory Shiina Rokka Nonscale ABS & PVC Painted Movable Figure
- Flames Of War German SS Infanterie Platoon (Early Mid War, 4 Squads) by Flames of War
- Ko white bikini 300-018 in Ko 300 Piece Super Sonico in Super Sonico (japan import)
- color07 60 x62 Inch BelleAckerman Dog Blanket Floral,Flower Backdrop with Pixie Fairy Sitting on Moon Fantasy Girls Kids Design,Magenta Pale Pink Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 50 x60
- DIX80613 - Washable Markers by Dixon Educational Products
- Bracelet with multifaceted Spheres Sized 2 mm with White Zirconate Cross and Yellow Cotton Cord
- color05 60 x78 Inch Mattress Blanket Christmas,Reindeer Rudolph with Red Nose and Santa Claus Hat Snowy Forest, Pale bluee Red Pale Brown Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- Trademark Fine Art bluee Note I by June Erica Vess, 14x14-Inch
- My Life As School Boy - African American
- WICKEY Climbing Frame RoyalFlyer with Swing and Slide, Extra Broad Sandpit, Climbing Wall and Climbing Ladder
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.