If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Tineer Mavic Air Double-Deck Handheld Storage Bag Waterproof Carry Case for Mavic Air Drone and Some Accessories
- Rocket's Moltres - Gym Heroes - 12 [Toy]
- Fleischmann 738903 LTE BR187 Electric Locomotive VI
- Elegant Comfort 2-Piece Sheer Panel with 2 Rod Pocket, Window Curtains 60 Width X 84 Length, Black
- WilliamsDecor Bed or Couch 60 x 35 Palm Leaf Microfiber All Season Blanket Exotic Pattern with Tropical Leaves in Watercolor Art Style Jungle Luau Hawaii Print Summer Quilt Comforter Fern Green
- 6-18 months Slumbersac Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog-Simply Red Apple - 6-18 months 35 inch
- Sunsout A Country Gem 1000XLpc Jigsaws
- Universal Monsters Retro Series 2 Set of Both Cloth Figures Dracula The Mummy
- Ariat Womens Original Fatbaby 9 B Black Deertan
- YOLSUN Men's Santa's Elf Costume, Deluxe Cosplay Dress Chrismas Party
- Taiyo Seiki T-shirt-kun Junior set 02-3885
- ALICE'S GARDEN - Garden Trampoline - Mars 10ft Trampoline with Safety net - bluee - PRO Quality EU Standards
- American Girl Bitty Baby Fresh Blooms Set - Sleeper & Hat in Bag for 15 Inch Dolls (Doll & Blanket Not Included)
- LHI Foxeer Lollipop 2 V2 5.8G 2.3dBi RHCP Super Mini FPV Antenna SMA RP Compatible Foxeer Transmitter for RC Drone Quadcopter 2PCS Purple MMCX
- Batman Power Attack Deluxe Figure - Blade Attack Batman
- Soft Cover Universal Seat Cover for Chair Knitting Slipcover Elastic Sofa Furniture Covers for Armchairs Couch Cover 9, Three Seater
- Generic Axis multiaxial QAV250 3K Carbon Fiber Fiberglass Frame FPV Crossing
- Fisher Price Bubble Mower - Pink by L&L Merchandise
- Gilded Barn Charcoal and Ink Nude with gold Leaf Frame
- RuppertTextile Outer Space Personalized Pillowcase for Kids in Spaceship Soft and Durable W23 x L23
- Rainbow Brush 3D Space Activity Kit
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.