If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Tineer Mavic Air Double-Deck Handheld Storage Bag Waterproof Carry Case for Mavic Air Drone and Some Accessories
- Rocket's Moltres - Gym Heroes - 12 [Toy]
- Fleischmann 738903 LTE BR187 Electric Locomotive VI
- Elegant Comfort 2-Piece Sheer Panel with 2 Rod Pocket, Window Curtains 60 Width X 84 Length, Black
- WilliamsDecor Bed or Couch 60 x 35 Palm Leaf Microfiber All Season Blanket Exotic Pattern with Tropical Leaves in Watercolor Art Style Jungle Luau Hawaii Print Summer Quilt Comforter Fern Green
- 6-18 months Slumbersac Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog-Simply Red Apple - 6-18 months 35 inch
- Hot Bodies FRONT ONEWAY DIFF 39T
- Miniart 1 72 - Mediaeval Fortress - MIN72004
- 4 Emax SimonK 12A 20A 30A 40A 60A 80A Brushless ESC Multi redor Speed Controller for QAV250 Quadcopter Model Aircraft RC Drone 12A
- HKH plague mask costume accessories black 29cmx24cmx20cm
- Frontier Game Card Sleeve Saber Bride red Illust Lucky.K' [Sankuri 2015 Autumn]
- Breyer 8-Inch Nadia-Schooling Rider Figure by Breyer
- Alter The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Haruhi Suzumiya PVC Figure
- OS-Idol 1 7 Scale Painted PVC Figure - Win Chan Ver. 2
- [Sonogong] Hello Carbot Season 5 Beatrun Korean TV Animation Transformer Robot
- No. 32 Go Hinata special clam practical stones (8.8mm thick) (japan import)
- 70cm Cotton Sofa Towel Sectinal Sofa Cover Slip Resistant Single-seat Double-seat Three-seat Sofa Towel Slipcover Home Green color, 70x90cm
- Hasegawa 1 72 - Avro Lancaster B MkI MkIII - H-E23
- Mega M Swampert EX Pokemon Card (Promo XY-87) Ultra-Rare, Holo-Foil
- Trademark Fine Art Neutral Arrangement I by Emma Scarvey, 14x14
- color12 50\ Flannel Throw Blanket Kids Thanksgiving,Turkey with Happy Expression Green Foliage Fresh Leaves, Green Pale Yellow Brown Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.